Yeah I got it all wrong

peak, btw was chem hard?
Original post by RebmaKopy
peak, btw was chem hard?

lool yeah a lot of it was maths
Original post by sxhxl

Do you remember what topics came up in chemistry?? Please and thank you
Quick question, have you covered all the topics for science, both papers or have you just started paper 2. Asking cuz my school is behind, we just started paper 2 for bio and physics. Chemistry, we're still on paper 1. Thanks
Original post by sxhxl
Original post by RebmaKopy
Quick question, have you covered all the topics for science, both papers or have you just started paper 2. Asking cuz my school is behind, we just started paper 2 for bio and physics. Chemistry, we're still on paper 1. Thanks

In chemistry we've done c1, c2, c3, c4 and c7
Biology b1, b2, b3, b4 and b5
Physics p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6

We are also really behind!
Has anyone done the phsyics paper? Lol rip to me
Reply 26
Have u done physics yet? If so what topics came up?
Original post by jr_762
Have u done physics yet? If so what topics came up?

In physics, make sure you revise the required practicals, I completely flopped a big mark question because I neglected to revise them
Original post by 13mans
In physics, make sure you revise the required practicals, I completely flopped a big mark question because I neglected to revise them

Fr same I lost the 11 marks
Original post by sxhxl
Fr same I lost the 11 marks

I thought physics was quite difficult, it was the only paper where I had no idea what to write in some questions. For biology and chemistry, I could write something for each question (although they were guesses), but I left a few questions out for physics
Original post by ruyaaaakg46
I had that paper today and have been looking everywhere and i cant find it online

you can't find it online because its in an encrypted restricted teachers only bank ask ur teachers if you want it.
Original post by sxhxl
Did anyone else have the biology paper that started with glucose being c6h12o6?

Yessss I did, I think it was the second specimen set
Anyone who has done the higher for physics could you please help me with the questions?
Chemistry was a joke , there was barely any theory questions it was just maths and ********
Just wondering how did Chemistry work out for you lot was your first questions about periodic table and second medleev?
Original post by WWEKANE
Just wondering how did Chemistry work out for you lot was your first questions about periodic table and second medleev?

Is that for the triple science paper or normal?
triple
Original post by WWEKANE
triple

Any tips on what to revise for bio/chem/physics? :smile:
Bump
Can anyone tell me the topics or sub topics that are in the Biology Mock paper 2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending