The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds

Hi, I am currently studying A levels, and have applied to University. I'm thinking of putting Leeds as my firm choice to do Psychology, where the grades will be lowered to ABB. I am worried that I will not pass access. Is the subject specific assignment difficult to complete, and will it be time consuming? As this is launched during the exam season, and I am going on holiday a few days after I finished my exams. I'm not too sure I will have enough time to complete it to my best potential.
Anyone who could give me some advice and examples of the type of essay questions they may ask, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
it wasnt hard tbh
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hey I've also applied for access to Leeds so I can't really comment on how hard it is... Are you going to a post applicant open day? I got an email about drop in sessions about the access to Leeds scheme which are on on some of the days and apparently they provide a preview of the module... if you didn't get the email I can send it to you? I feel like asking there would be your best option :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, ahh okay, yes I am on Wednesday actually. Okay thank you, I will probably ask in one of the drop in sessions! What subject have you applied for?! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest