The Student Room Group

Equity question help

Hi, i just started preparing for an equity exam and came across these question in a textbook and was wondering how about would u answer these question. Im especially stuck on A) and D). Any help is appreciated :smile:

Christopher, who died last week, made the following dispositions in his will which was executed on 12 January 2013:

(a) £195,000 to Cardiff City Council for the erection and maintenance of a fabulous monument on the Hayes in memory of my invaluable contributions to the community. (2)

(b) £200,000 to the welfare and care of my beloved cockatoo Colin and any offspring he may father

(c) £10,000 for world peace.

(d) £150,000 to the Edgbaston Lawn Tennis Club for the purpose of building an extension to the existing pavilion. (1)

The Edgbaston Lawn Tennis Club is a non-charitable unincorporated association.

Advise Christopher’s executors as to the validity of these dispositions.
Original post by Davidlee1013
Hi, i just started preparing for an equity exam and came across these question in a textbook and was wondering how about would u answer these question. Im especially stuck on A) and D). Any help is appreciated :smile:

Christopher, who died last week, made the following dispositions in his will which was executed on 12 January 2013:

(a) £195,000 to Cardiff City Council for the erection and maintenance of a fabulous monument on the Hayes in memory of my invaluable contributions to the community. (2)

(b) £200,000 to the welfare and care of my beloved cockatoo Colin and any offspring he may father

(c) £10,000 for world peace.

(d) £150,000 to the Edgbaston Lawn Tennis Club for the purpose of building an extension to the existing pavilion. (1)

The Edgbaston Lawn Tennis Club is a non-charitable unincorporated association.

Advise Christopher’s executors as to the validity of these dispositions.

did you well copied the question?
Original post by kenza lindsay
did you well copied the question?

ye the question was straight out from the book. There isnt much info to go on.
Reply 3
Original post by Davidlee1013
There isnt much info to go on.

[video="youtube;7L0zKFVUznQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0zKFVUznQ[/video]
Original post by futbol
[video="youtube;7L0zKFVUznQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0zKFVUznQ[/video]

that gave me a laugh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending