The Student Room Group

3rd year law help

Hello,
This September, I will start my 3rd year of LLB. Can anyone give me tips on how to get 1st class in EU law and Equity and Trusts? What topics are the hardest? I will be very grateful for the answers.
Reply 1
Original post by Sad_student_
Hello,
This September, I will start my 3rd year of LLB. Can anyone give me tips on how to get 1st class in EU law and Equity and Trusts? What topics are the hardest? I will be very grateful for the answers.

Same here!
I'm in my final year and will be doing Equity and Trusts too.
Hello,

Hi there,
I think very much varies from university to university and depends on what content is covered. Personally I found problem questions on free movement of persons to be particularly tricky for EU Law!

In terms of how to get a First, you will need a solid knowledge base and good exam/assessment technique. Again, what this will be depends on your course and how you will be assessed.
Reply 3
Original post by CatusStarbright
Hi there,
I think very much varies from university to university and depends on what content is covered. Personally I found problem questions on free movement of persons to be particularly tricky for EU Law!

In terms of how to get a First, you will need a solid knowledge base and good exam/assessment technique. Again, what this will be depends on your course and how you will be assessed.

Thank you for the reply
Thank you for the reply

You're welcome!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending