The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds Nursing 2018

Hi has anyone applied to the university of Leeds for any field of nursing? I’ve got an offer for adult nursing it would be nice to meet some new people :smile: xx

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I've got a conditional offer for Adult Nursing and I think its going to be my firm choice! I cant wait to start :smile:
Hello ! 😁 I'm placing Leeds as my firm choice, I'm going to study Adult Nursing x
How long did it take for you to get your interviews through from Leeds? I have been waiting 3/4 weeks they are my first choice and desperately waiting to hear from them!😩
Original post by Rebeccalilianna
How long did it take for you to get your interviews through from Leeds? I have been waiting 3/4 weeks they are my first choice and desperately waiting to hear from them!😩

I heard about a week after I sent mine off at the beginning of November but it weren't a busy time for applications then. You sent yours off just before the deadline which is prime time. Therefore you have to wait longer to find out as they will now be processing batches and sending off decisions at the same time. Don't worry... No news is good news.
i have applied to the University of Leeds for adult nursing back in October and I am yet to hear back from them. I hold UK/US/Japan passport and I study at an american school in japan. is it normal that i have not heard back yet, as an international student?
I just got a conditional offer for child nursing and am putting Leeds as my firm :smile: so excited!
I got an offer yesterday for child nursing and i’m definately going to firm it🙂
wait, is this Bisola from the interview? that's so good :smile: will hopefully see you there!
Yeah from monday, hopefully all goes well with exams then i’ll see you there😄 good luck with everything.
ah haha. Thank you, you too! hardcore revision from now on..
Reply 12
Original post by sean170296
I've got a conditional offer for Adult Nursing and I think its going to be my firm choice! I cant wait to start :smile:

Hey! I’ve got my place for adult nursing (I deferred my place from last year to 2018 so I defo know I’m going Leeds). Are you excited?
Reply 13
Original post by fatimamalek41
Hello ! 😁 I'm placing Leeds as my firm choice, I'm going to study Adult Nursing x

Hey! :smile: Are you excited? X
Reply 14
Original post by Rebeccalilianna

Hey I got an offer the same day. Sometimes they will wait till they’ve got all their applications and interviews done and then decide. I hope you hear back soon x
Reply 15
Original post by Bisola S Lawal
I got an offer yesterday for child nursing and i’m definately going to firm it🙂

Well done! :smile: x
Reply 16
Original post by alicehyakuno
i have applied to the University of Leeds for adult nursing back in October and I am yet to hear back from them. I hold UK/US/Japan passport and I study at an american school in japan. is it normal that i have not heard back yet, as an international student?

I’m not sure how it works with international applications but hopefully you do hear back soon. X
I have an interview at uni of Leeds for adult nursng on the 8th. can anybody tell me what the interview process is like?
Reply 18
Original post by clomariie
I have an interview at uni of Leeds for adult nursng on the 8th. can anybody tell me what the interview process is like?

Hi, we had a half day selection process day. We had first listened to a presentation about the uni and the course and then had a maths test. And then after we had to watch this NMC video and then in groups we were asked questions about it and nursing in general. X
Reply 19
hey I have my interview soon for child nursing at Leeds. can anyone tell me how the day was like ? And congratulation to the one who got places.

Quick Reply

Latest