The Student Room Group

University of Hertfordshire Interview

I have a pharmacy interview coming up pretty soon. I recently attended another one where I had to do a presentation and a calculation test. Does anyone know what this one may involve?
Thanks
@University of Hertfordshire Just tagging you in incase you haven't seen this :h:
Original post by Gooeychocolate
I have a pharmacy interview coming up pretty soon. I recently attended another one where I had to do a presentation and a calculation test. Does anyone know what this one may involve?
Thanks

Hi @Gooeychocolate

Thank you for your question and thanks @Puddles the Monkey for tagging me. Sorry I didn't see this!

I've contacted Pharmacy to find out what is involved and will let you know.

Thanks,
Heather
Original post by Gooeychocolate
Thanks

On the interview day you will be given a talk, tour of the simulation suite and an option to see the campus. For the actual interview you will be part of a group interview with two tutors. This takes 30 minutes and there are no further tests. I hope that this answers your questions!
Louise
Original post by Louise Mackenzie
On the interview day you will be given a talk, tour of the simulation suite and an option to see the campus. For the actual interview you will be part of a group interview with two tutors. This takes 30 minutes and there are no further tests. I hope that this answers your questions!
Louise

Thanks for your help Louise :smile:
Original post by Louise Mackenzie
Louise

Thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending