The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Pending decision

Hi! I have applied to St Andrews to do an MLitt, starting in September 2018. Is anyone else in the same situation?
My application has been at the "pending decision" stage for three days now. Do you know how long it usually takes to receive an answer?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by carli8
Hi! I have applied to St Andrews to do an MLitt, starting in September 2018. Is anyone else in the same situation?
My application has been at the "pending decision" stage for three days now. Do you know how long it usually takes to receive an answer?

Hey, I applied for and MLitt with September 2016 start - it took about a week to get an offer after all my references had been given. Has that all gone through for you?

I also applied a bit later in the year - in March, so I don't know if that will make a difference.

Good luck :woo:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, I applied for and MLitt with September 2016 start - it took about a week to get an offer after all my references had been given. Has that all gone through for you?

I also applied a bit later in the year - in March, so I don't know if that will make a difference.

Good luck :woo:

Thanks so much for answering! Yes, all my references have been submitted three days ago. Now finger crossed! My MLitt is in English. What did you study? Do you know how competitive the St Andrews MLitt courses are? How many applications do they receive? Thanks again!
Original post by carli8
Thanks so much for answering! Yes, all my references have been submitted three days ago. Now finger crossed! My MLitt is in English. What did you study? Do you know how competitive the St Andrews MLitt courses are? How many applications do they receive? Thanks again!

I did history :smile:

I don't know how competitive they are, although in general masters are less competititve than undergrad so if you've got a good undergrad degree/statement of intent/references then you should probably be fine :smile:

Do you know where you'll be living? Housing is limited in St Andrews so might be a good idea to start thinking about that sooner rather than later :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending