The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 1
btigershark
So who else is going to Wells with me, and if possible what's it like, the general layout etc.

Any views/ info or even pics of the place would be greatly appreciated!

Hi also going to Wells. Seen a few pics from their site (http://www.wellshall.org.uk/g/p/index.php) but dont really know what the rooms are like. I hope all of my stuff fits in there!

Good luck moving
:smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
What date/time do we have to go back in by and where do we pick up our keys etc? Cheers
Reply 3
those of u at wells hall - how unlucky u are. That is almost the worst hall on campus. When I was given that last year I refused and now I am at the lovely St. Patrick's which is one of the best halls ever!
Reply 4
jumahumour
those of u at wells hall - how unlucky u are. That is almost the worst hall on campus. When I was given that last year I refused and now I am at the lovely St. Patrick's which is one of the best halls ever!

...Except the lovely Wantage, of course!

Though to be fair, I've heard that Wells does actually have pretty good community spirit. It's the people that make the place really.
Reply 5
jumahumour

ah a fellow st patricks person, you in old court or new court? :smile:
Reply 6
MattG
ah a fellow st patricks person, you in old court or new court? :smile:

I'm in old court - much bigger rooms than new court but lously bathrooms and kitchens. Also, the community atmosphere isn't as high, but i'd give up that for the size of the rooms. I love it here!

Where are you; old or new court??
Reply 7
jumahumour
I'm in old court - much bigger rooms than new court but lously bathrooms and kitchens. Also, the community atmosphere isn't as high, but i'd give up that for the size of the rooms. I love it here!

Where are you; old or new court??

same as you, G block, heh heh, know what you mean about kitchens/bathrooms, our bathroom floods eveytime you have a shower, although i prefer the room sizes too, most of my friends are in new court and its nice to get away lol

Latest

Trending

Trending