The Student Room Group

I chose the wrong subject and not enjoying it at all?

I have a long story but I'll just keep it basic. I got put onto wrong course 3 times and after that it was too late to change subjects and I realised I don't like law. I then decided to do an apprenticeship but then decided college is the better option. Now because I missed many law lessons thinking I would be doing an apprenticeship I am pretty much ****ed.

So my question is pretty much instead of working to get a grade pass could I pretty much just fail and not give anything in. Or would I get kicked out.

Because I've been skipping law for like 6 weeks now and been going all my business lessons and they don't really care and threatened me with anything. All they have told me is come see me to explain which I didn't do because i thought I would be doing an apprenticeship.

I wish to do i.t next year and really angry now that I messed up by choosing law.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest