The Student Room Group

Trump has racist outburst in Oval Office

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Mr Trump told lawmakers on Thursday, according to the Washington Post.

Elijah Cummings, a Maryland Democratic lawmaker, tweeted: "I condemn this unforgivable statement and this demeaning of the office of the Presidency."

Another black Democratic lawmaker, Cedric Richmond, said Mr Trump's comments "are further proof that his Make America Great Again agenda is really a Make America White Again agenda".

Mia Love, a Utah Republican and the only Haitian-American in Congress, demanded Mr Trump apologise for the "unkind, divisive, elitist" comments.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42656433

Amazing. The guy can literally say anything, and his supporters will continue to support him.

If he's so against immigration, maybe he should deport 80% of the US back to Europe.

Scroll to see replies

2018 is the year of impeachment

surely...
I'd believe it if the Washington Post and BBC had a modicum of credibility left.
Reply 3
Original post by FriendlyPenguin

If he's so against immigration, maybe he should deport 80% of the US back to Europe.

80% of the US is European what?
Original post by Birusu
80% of the US is European what?

Country of immigrants*
He is a literal child.
Reply 6
Original post by Kyber Ninja
Country of immigrants*

80% of the US isn't European. He said deport 80% of the US BACK to Europe.
Original post by Birusu
80% of the US isn't European. He said deport 80% of the US BACK to Europe.

Everyone that's white in the U.S. practically has European ancestors

Fine with me

So long as you deport the tens of millions of non-White immigrants in Europe
People will say anything to get Old Trump out
Reply 10
Without a doubt he is being a thundercunt but i wouldnt call it being racist. That would be like calling someone, who observes Nigeria is a cluster**** of a country, racist.
Are you saying there aren't shithole countries? If that's true why did all the liberals threaten to move to Canada if Trump won? No one fancied going to Mexico, Haiti, El Salvador?

If you insist its racist then the onus is on you to demonstrate why they are not shithole countries.
Oo, the 25th amendment is getting closer I can feel it! Donnie tiny hands your time is up!
Original post by icequeenTM
He is a literal child.

A 70 year old child I should add.
While the language is intemperate, I cannot see that, in terms of content, he said anything wrong. If the countries are not as he describes them then nobody will ever complain that they are unsuitable for anyone to be deported back to.
Original post by Jebedee
Are you saying there aren't shithole countries? If that's true why did all the liberals threaten to move to Canada if Trump won? No one fancied going to Mexico, Haiti, El Salvador?

If you insist its racist then the onus is on you to demonstrate why they are not shithole countries.

Btw. How many of the celebs that said they would leave the country if Trump won, have done?
Original post by Just my opinion
Btw. How many of the celebs that said they would leave the country if Trump won, have done?

None, because their words are as vacuous as their characters.
Not sure what's worse, Trump using that term or his group of stupid followers who come to his defence
"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Mr Trump told lawmakers on Thursday, according to the Washington Post.

It's a good comment from Trump - why the F should we have a whole bunch of low grade immigrants coming to our countries?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending