The Student Room Group

Year 11 mock science

So I was wondering if anyone has the topics needed for the year 11 Mocs that are in jan-march. Mine are in March and my teachers don’t give us the revision topics until a month before however for science I wanted to start now as I aim to do biology and maybe chemistry a level. Thankyou :smile:
Original post by Beth286
So I was wondering if anyone has the topics needed for the year 11 Mocs that are in jan-march. Mine are in March and my teachers don’t give us the revision topics until a month before however for science I wanted to start now as I aim to do biology and maybe chemistry a level. Thankyou :smile:

I'm just gonna say one thing, that if someone tells you what topics were on the 2017 exam ( this is likely that your mock is 2017 previous exam, 'which was HARD') then your basically cheating and won't actually learn anything.

I suggest that you revise much harder, 4/5 hours day and that's when its likely that you can do the A-levels you want in college
Reply 2
Original post by Aadilkharl123
I'm just gonna say one thing, that if someone tells you what topics were on the 2017 exam ( this is likely that your mock is 2017 previous exam, 'which was HARD') then your basically cheating and won't actually learn anything.

I suggest that you revise much harder, 4/5 hours day and that's when its likely that you can do the A-levels you want in college

Nooo I don’t mean the topics on the exam I mean as in before every exam we have we have suggested topics that might come up I don’t mean as in give me the questions, I just want to know the rough topics so I can revise them :smile:
Original post by Beth286
Nooo I don’t mean the topics on the exam I mean as in before every exam we have we have suggested topics that might come up I don’t mean as in give me the questions, I just want to know the rough topics so I can revise them :smile:

There's not much of a difference. In the real exam you don't get told what topics will come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending