The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Thud
Apparently Jews don't exist anymore.

If you are blind to your own Messiah standing before you, do not be surprised that his Creation is blind to you.
monagro
Why am I going to the UK to study again?

For the comedy value, naturally :p:
Slightly off topic but related....

Have you noticed "spotted dick" now is not supposed to be called that? lol

Imagine it: "mommy, mommy, for lunch today I ate a spotted dick" Oh no! Shock! Horror! It's politically incorrect.

hmmm, I wonder....is it because we cause offense to a guy with a spotted penis? lol

I know it is the opinion of one judge, but the government has had a big part to play in all this pc business.

PC is going one step too far, and so is Health and Saftey, & Surveillance. Soon the government will insist we go to the toilet with a life-jacket incase we fall in, while being watched on a camera so they can give us asbo's if we use to much too loo roll. lol

Anyway, I'm off now to have a cup of multicoloured coffee...
monagro

Because our education system owns the **** out of yours and our quality of life is higher I'm guessing. Now is the time to be quietly grateful for the opportunity.
Reply 124
L i b
If you are blind to your own Messiah standing before you, do not be surprised that his Creation is blind to you.

are you feeling ok, lib?

Jews have been in Britain for far longer than muslims, yet they don't seem particularly bothered about pigs in stories or bank adverts.
Reply 125
monagro

If you genuinely feel that the negatives of a toy for the tabloids outweighs the benefit of whatever British education you're preparing to pay for, then yes you probably are better off staying put.
what about the builders??
Reply 127
amazon-bluebird

Anyway, I'm off now to have a cup of multicoloured coffee...

lmao :biggrin:
Reply 128
This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy went...
"Wee wee wee" all the way to jail!

lol these judges are really going over the top
Reply 129
Thud
Jews have been in Britain for far longer than muslims, yet they don't seem particularly bothered about pigs in stories or bank adverts.

Och, the Jews are OK. They're on our side, after all. I suppose it's quite similar to the horses that fought and died in the Crusades - the knights respected them, but realistically they weren't exactly destined for the same place.
Reply 130
i can't believe so many people buy in to this ****. stop reading the bloody tabloids!
Reply 131
only nihilism
Because our education system owns the **** out of yours and our quality of life is higher I'm guessing. Now is the time to be quietly grateful for the opportunity.

You have to have a large amount of money in your bank account if you want to move to Monaco.

So I think youd be wrong in saying quality of life here is higher.

:topic: I know.

LOL

But anyways, I dont know why im still posting on this thread :cool:
Reply 132
shadyladybexy
i can't believe so many people buy in to this ****. stop reading the bloody tabloids!

Didn't know BBC news counted as a tabloid...:rolleyes:
Thud

Neither are Muslims.
ARGH

damn power mad beurocrats
Reply 135
north bank gooner
Neither are Muslims.

I guess you've never heard of the Muslim Council of Britain or certain cartoons.
Thud
I guess you've never heard of the Muslim Council of Britain or certain cartoons.

soudns like a bit of a generalisation there.. a political firebrand liek you will know they are not elected and even if they were they coudl still make a has up of it liek the british govt does for nearly 60m people
Reply 137
only nihilism

I'd disagree with both of those, tbh. I've been to Monaco before, and though a holiday isn't really the best place to judge quality of life, i just thought that life there was so much better than here. I'm going to **** off there when i can afford to. :biggrin:

I suppose it's all subjective, though.
Reply 138
Hah, ****ing priceless!
Thud

I have, but I don't see how that is relevant to "pigs in stories or bank adverts". After all, that is what you originally said, wasn't it?

Latest

Trending

Trending