The Student Room Group

Police

I got in trouble for emailing a police officer and they were being rude to me so was the crazy sergeant and police officers calling me crazy. I only asked if the police officer wanted to be friends with me, but he was mocking me and saying friend. I'm a female.
Reply 1
Not too sure why you'd email a pig. I would just block and move on. Don't involve yourself in a pig way of thinking.

Also find friends around your age that you can talk with not some corrupt pig.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Faultybot
Not too sure why you'd email a pig. I would just block and move on. Don't involve yourself in a pig way of thinking.

Also find friends around your age that you can talk with not some corrupt pig.

Thank you for your advice. I'm in depression because of them. The police officer said he doesn't like me and that put me in depression.
So you emailed a random copper asking if he wants to be friends with you?? That is quite creepy and weird, can’t lie.
Reply 4
It's true its creepy, but I'm sure she had good intentions.

Find something that would make you happy and just forget about them. Don't get upset about the little piglets.
Reply 5
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
So you emailed a random copper asking if he wants to be friends with you?? That is quite creepy and weird, can’t lie.

I reported a incident to him and then reported him he kept ignoring my email
Reply 6
Depends on the incident if they will do anything as sometimes they won't do anything as its not worth it.
Reply 7
Depends on the incident if they will do anything as sometimes they won't do anything as its not worth it.

Do they go around insulting people?
Reply 8
Original post by teecool7
Do they go around insulting people?

Yes, of course. They also have been fired in the past for it. It's not major news but it does hit a newspaper of the area where it happened.

Yours wouldn't make a blip on their radar.

Just forget about them and move on.
Reply 9
Yes, of course. They also have been fired in the past for it. It's not major news but it does hit a newspaper of the area where it happened.

Yours wouldn't make a blip on their radar.

Just forget about them and move on.

Yes it's best to forget about them. Do you know anything about a counsellor and how to become one?
Reply 10
Have a look at the careers section. I can't help with that. I can only give general advice. I didn't seek a career in counselling.

The people there will point you in the right direction.
make your way to better people to be friends with x
Reply 12
Original post by beautifulworld

Exactly he wasn't worth my friendship
Original post by beautifulworld

I feel down can I talk to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending