The Student Room Group

Age difference too big?

So I am really into a guy that I live with, and I would like to pursue something with him. I am 23 and he has just turned 30. Do other people have experience with this age gap? Any advice?
i mean at your age(s) youre both mature enough to handle a relationship at this stage, if he's right for you and youre happy, then go for it girl!!
My parents are 7 years apart so as long as you're both ok with it I'd say go for it
Original post by Anonymous
So I am really into a guy that I live with, and I would like to pursue something with him. I am 23 and he has just turned 30. Do other people have experience with this age gap? Any advice?

Depends on both people and where they are in life and what they are looking for out of the relationship.

both of you are well into adulthood though so i see why on a personality level there should be a hurdle
Reply 4
Age shouldn't really matter if you both like each other.
I've always fancied older guys usually 5-15 years older.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

Both of you are old enough to give consent and know what you want so go it :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending