The Student Room Group

What is the biggest gossip you have heard about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

That I hate lemons when I absolutely love them. I squeeze the juice and the taste explodes in my mouth.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Appreciate the Early Modern English :biggrin:

PRSOM

What can I say, I try :wink:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
This is actually true, I know, because bear asked me to give him rep for bitcoin, er, hang on, I mean, he asked me to take his bitcoin and give me rep, oh wait, erm.... :confused:

What actually happened was Fullof asked me to swap her some of my spare rep for her Carillion ordinary shares.
Reply 23
That some people on here don't like me even if they won't say it to my face/avatar.

:ninja:
Apparently, in year 8, I had a crush on this guy, stalked him, asked him out and apparently he rejected me.
I thought it could be just some randomer in our year who started it, for whatever reason. And guess what? It was the guy who I apparently liked himself.
Original post by the bear
What actually happened was Fullof asked me to swap her some of my spare rep for her Carillion ordinary shares.

I believe they are traded in negative Bitcoins now, which is basically Ethereum.
That I actually prefer dogs to cats
At my last place of work, one of the managers (who as well as being only a year older than me, was also a bit of a gossip and a **** stirrer) started off some gossip that I was after a male colleague and stuff had happened between me and this male colleague. This male colleague I must add is 25 years older than me and at the time was engaged (now married). Just because we got on at work and used to have a laugh. She started off all this gossip after she saw us talking one day when I was on my break (it was just general conversation). It's like just because I talk to someone, don't mean anythings happening between us. I talk to everyone, it don't mean any things happening with any of them.
Reply 28
in yr 11 the one other brown dude in my class spread around that he was getting an arranged marriage to me lmfaooo people actually believed him
Original post by AWLLKINDZOFGAINZ
One time someone spread a rumour that I actually had friends.

Relatable
1) I apparently snogged my best friend's ex behind Tescos.

2) Myself and my crush (at that time), who was actually my best friend, was apparently my brother.
Apparently, I'm 'weird' according to one of my flatmates.

Nah, I just think you're a c**t and don't want to hang around with you. :smile:
Since when did the OP say the Gossip had to be untrue? :colone: The vast majority of the gossip surrounding myself tends to be true, even if only in an obscure way! :lol:

I suppose the weirdest *untrue* rumour about myself was when I was at uni and some girl I'd slept with started a rumour that I had this massive penis.... It was brought up mid drinking game to my face by one girl who shouted the claim at me asking if it was true. I was kinda taken aback and after asking around it turned out a fair few people had been told. Like it's not small... and I would say it's bigger than the 'average' often quoted online, but it isn't what I would call 'massive'. Mehhh it helped my pulling power for a bit and I got a fair few free beers that night! :lol:
Reply 33
Original post by the bear
people were saying that i paid for rep

:emo:

People have said you're 40 that's worse tbh.
That's awful :hugs:

I hope everything is better now. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest