The Student Room Group

why people in school spreading rumors about me that Im a creep?

I'm quiet & shy and stay to myself, it's like the whole school is obsessed with me like they gotta know everything i'm doing literally. always watching me, staring at me, waiting for me to get up so they can walk behind me to keep an eye on me it's weird. like yall think about me 24/7. even teachers call me that and gossip about me. Why won't people leave me alone?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm quiet & shy and stay to myself, it's like the whole school is obsessed with me like they gotta know everything i'm doing literally. always watching me, staring at me, waiting for me to get up so they can walk behind me to keep an eye on me it's weird. like yall think about me 24/7. even teachers call me that and gossip about me. Why won't people leave me alone?

i'm sorry you are dealing with this :frown: x
ive been both friends with gossipers and the target of the gossip, so im trying to speak from both sides here!!
they are probably just looking for someone or something to talk about because they are immature and have nothing better to do in their life so they dive into someone else's!
im not saying this in a mean way but they probably see you as a bit of an easy target because you're keeping to yourself and (im guessing?) not saying anything in response.
someone will find a pregnancy test in the bathroom or a rumour will go round that a couple had sex and i guarantee they will be off your case.
tbh the only options you have are ignoring it, telling them to shut tf up and get out of your business, or tell someone about it - but if you.re saying even the teachers are on your case that might not be the best idea.
i hope it gets better x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending