The Student Room Group

How do i deny being bi when i actually am

As a preface i dont want anything about accepting myself or whatever its just a thing i dont want people to know about me or something i do anymore

For the last few weekends ive been goin out getting drunk and going home with this guy. People have been seeing us together and ive found out theyve started rumours. Ive told him i cant see him any more and now im just dreading when someone asks me about it because im a **** liar.

Part of me wants to get ahead of it and tell people ive heard the rumours but the trouble is i dont know what exactly people know or if he’s said anything to anyone so i dont want to get caught in a lie like that either. I really regret getting with him and im never getting with another guy again i just need all of this to go away
Don't tell any lies nor deny anything. :smile:
Your private life is your private business, not anyone else's.
Malicious gossipers will spread malicious gossip, liars will lie, haters will hate.

Leave the nasty fools to prove how nasty and foolish they really are.
They can decide to waste their own time but you will be the one to decide if you will allow them to waste yours.

You have the freedom to choose to get drunk and the same freedom to choose whom you want to be friends with.
You also have the freedom to choose if when want to hookup and who with.
Nobody is entitled to know who you are hooking up with or dating.
Don't let fear of liars and ill intentioned gossipers rule your life.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending