The Student Room Group

Digusting Burger King in Guildford

Earlier today I had the displeasure of eating in the Burger King on North Street, I have never been to a dirty restaurant in my life! It said that it had a 5 star hygiene rating but there was food and litter everywhere, all over the floor. The employees clothes looked disgusting and the seating has holes in it. On top of that, they didn't seem to have a clue what was going on and gave me the wrong burger and mozzarella sticks that were almost frozen.

Their didn't seem to be any manager in at the time.

I got a Cheeseburger with double cheese instead of a Chicken Royalty
lmao they type those ratings on their computer print it out and put it in the windows smh

Why

did you still

eat there
Reply 2
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lmao they type those ratings on their computer print it out and put it in the windows smh

Why

did you still

eat there

Butt it had a 5 star
Original post by Anonymous
Earlier today I had the displeasure of eating in the Burger King on North Street, I have never been to a dirty restaurant in my life! It said that it had a 5 star hygiene rating but there was food and litter everywhere, all over the floor. The employees clothes looked disgusting and the seating has holes in it. On top of that, they didn't seem to have a clue what was going on and gave me the wrong burger and mozzarella sticks that were almost frozen.

Well sh*t. First appearances speak for themselves. If i saw the state of the place like that, i would've immediately made a U turn. The most you can do now is suck up the fact that you've visited good Burger Kings and bad Burger Kings within your lifetime.
still love me a good whopper. I prefer BK over Maccas.
Reply 5

Are you sure you weren't high off your tits and just sat in a bin round the back?
Reply 6
Original post by adengtg
Are you sure you weren't high off your tits and just sat in a bin round the back?

No, it was inside the restaurant! I complained to the council
This whole eating animals idea was never going to end well.
Reply 8
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
This whole eating animals idea was never going to end well.

I only eat meat from Burger King and Subway anyway :smile:

Same thing happened to me, that's why I stopped eating there
Why are you posting about this on here instead of contacting Burger King's complaints people?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending