Sophie 😂 I’m admin with you hahahaha! X

Oh my gosh cant believe that, I didn't realise with the username haha! amazing
Reply 82
Original post by Sophielouise997
Oh my gosh cant believe that, I didn't realise with the username haha! amazing

Hahah! Ah yeah this has my last name on it 🙈
Original post by Fesr
It’s okay! Thank you!! Let me know how your interview goes!x

Thank you for all your advice! I’m just wondering they told me at the end of my interview i’d Know by march 31st but I know you heard the next day. Did they tell you the wait would be longer than it was?x
Reply 84
Original post by Hannah2605
Thank you for all your advice! I’m just wondering they told me at the end of my interview i’d Know by march 31st but I know you heard the next day. Did they tell you the wait would be longer than it was?x

Yep! They told me to bare in mind I won’t hear for a few weeks as they’re behind due to the snow. My interview was 2pm on Thursday and I heard at 10am Friday! Good luck, hope it went well! X
HI All.
I have been reading all your really supportive messages and congrats to anyone getting interviews and offers. I also had an interview at USW 17th Feb and was told would hear back by 31st March but still nothing. was wondering if anyone else was in same situation? I have come to conclusion that i haven't got a place and really dissapointed but would still like it confirmed.x
Reply 86
Original post by Tracey j
HI All.
I have been reading all your really supportive messages and congrats to anyone getting interviews and offers. I also had an interview at USW 17th Feb and was told would hear back by 31st March but still nothing. was wondering if anyone else was in same situation? I have come to conclusion that i haven't got a place and really dissapointed but would still like it confirmed.x

Oh no sorry you haven’t heard anything! Strange that you haven’t, have you checked your spam emails etc?

Also if you haven’t already, join Secret Community for Midwives in the Making and Welsh Midwives in the Making on Facebook if you have it as they are great for loads of people having more of an idea!
Good luck xx
Original post by cmorgan95
Oh no sorry you haven’t heard anything! Strange that you haven’t, have you checked your spam emails etc?

Also if you haven’t already, join Secret Community for Midwives in the Making and Welsh Midwives in the Making on Facebook if you have it as they are great for loads of people having more of an idea!
Good luck xx

Thanks so much for your reply, yeah checked my spam messages and
keep logging into my ucas tracker but nothing still says they are considering my application it's been driving me mad! I'm not on facebook as
this probably would have helped. hoping to get to the bottom of it tues
just hope their not on hols for for full two weeks!!!!!!
Thanks again x
Original post by Tracey j
Thanks so much for your reply, yeah checked my spam messages and
keep logging into my ucas tracker but nothing still says they are considering my application it's been driving me mad! I'm not on facebook as
this probably would have helped. hoping to get to the bottom of it tues
just hope their not on hols for for full two weeks!!!!!!
Thanks again x

they're not on hols! sorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending