The Student Room Group

Anyone else firmed Cardiff for Child Nursing?

I've had an offer from Cardiff for Child Nursing, I've put it as my first choice if I get my grades in my access course and I'm on track for those grades. Anyone else? Would be good to link up! Some other universities have put their offer holders in touch and they're already getting to know their future fellow nurses!
Original post by ChildNurse23
I've had an offer from Cardiff for Child Nursing, I've put it as my first choice if I get my grades in my access course and I'm on track for those grades. Anyone else? Would be good to link up! Some other universities have put their offer holders in touch and they're already getting to know their future fellow nurses!

Hi! I’ve firmed Cardiff for children’s nursing xx

Heeyy! i`ve always wanted to go to cardiff but i got rejected, so im off to south wales uni. Hope you enjoy the course in cardiff and let me know how it goes as well
Hiya!

Cardiff Uni student rep here. Congrats on your offers!

If you guys had any questions about what its like living in Cardiff as a student, I'm happy to talk about it :smile:

- Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
Reply 4
Original post by CardiffUni Rep 2
Hiya!

Cardiff Uni student rep here. Congrats on your offers!

If you guys had any questions about what its like living in Cardiff as a student, I'm happy to talk about it :smile:

- Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Hi. Could you please tell me what the 2023/4 term dates are or if not what they are likely to be based on last year. Thank you
Reply 5
Anyone had any confirmation? USW have already confirmed some nursing students!
I havent been confirmed yet, i thought we have to wait till results day for A level students
Reply 7
Yeah A level students have to but Access students don't have to wait. Some access students in USW have had their places confirmed this week
have u had urs confirmed? what nursing course r u doing im gonna do child nursing
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 9
Cardiff was my first choice and none of us have had cardiff confirmed yet for child nursing but friends of mine doing adult and mh have been confirmed for USW. Not sure why cardiff uni doesn't do it as fast as USW?
Cardiff was my first choice and none of us have had cardiff confirmed yet for child nursing but friends of mine doing adult and mh have been confirmed for USW. Not sure why cardiff uni doesn't do it as fast as USW?

Oh ok thank you. I hope your application will be confirmed soon x
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Ajperson
Hi. Could you please tell me what the 2023/4 term dates are or if not what they are likely to be based on last year. Thank you

Hiya! Really sorry for the slow reply, but in case you were still wondering, it is up on the University website. Here is a link to our semester dates :smile: They tend to be similar to previous years, but may change slightly. Hope that helped!

- Fatiha, Cardiff Uni Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending