The Student Room Group

Oxford or Harvard?

So, I'm jumping on the bandwagon kinda late, but this is a cute idea ngl (: I'm not very good at revising so hopefully this blog will provide some sorta accountability, so I don't slack off quite so much!

But anyway, my names Bee, I'm 15 and in year 10. I guess I'm above average in most things, which might be why I haven't been trying as hard the last few months or so. I'm taking all the normal subjects, plus Computing, French, Triple Science, and History. I guess I'm pretty easy going, and I'm open to chat with pretty much anyone, so drop me a message if you want (:

My goals for this year is to get better grades in most things, improve my mental health (let me warn you, I'm very into self care 😂) and generally getting out more.

But it's nice to meet all of you, and I hope this blog won't completely bore you to death (:
Reply 1
B6662B82-7499-44DD-B005-E16C1617BEB8.jpg.jpeg
Harvard is much, much more prestigious than Oxford but do bear in mind you'd have to pay $43,280 a year for tuition excluding living costs. Furthermore, getting into Harvard as a Brit will be very, very challenging unless you have connections there. Its not all about academics and grades to get into an ivy school
Original post by rickyrossman
Harvard is much, much more prestigious than Oxford but do bear in mind you'd have to pay $43,280 a year for tuition excluding living costs. Furthermore, getting into Harvard as a Brit will be very, very challenging unless you have connections there. Its not all about academics and grades to get into an ivy school

Harvard isn't much, much more prestigious? What are you basing that on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending