Turn on thread page Beta

This guy at my job watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just recently found out the guy at my job i noticed he on WhatsApp so i wrote him i said how u found me on here his reply was whatever then lol he told his co work where we both work at that he like me in he was going to step to me in tell me but he didn't do it yet but i noticed everything i post on whatapp he just looking at it but not saying anything i wish he would talk to me in tell me how he feel what should i do about this that why when i see him i dont say anything

ReputationRep:
    Somebody please help me with this

ReputationRep:
    Not to be nasty but I cannot understand anything that you have written...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieAppleLemon)
    Not to be nasty but I cannot understand anything that you have written...
    Why you cant understand what i wrote i was explaining about the guy at my job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shante ford)
    Why you cant understand what i wrote i was explaining about the guy at my job
    Go back, reformat what you've written and try agin. It may make sense to you, but to us mere mortals we haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlameMichaelGove)
    Go back, reformat what you've written and try agin. It may make sense to you, but to us mere mortals we haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about.
    This guy at my job he told his co worker that he like me in he was going to tell me how he feel about me but he never said anything to me yet he speak to me but he didn't tell me how he feel. About me yet then i found out he on this thing call whatapp so i wrote him on there i said how did you find me on here he said whatever then lol in that was it then i noticed when i put picture up he always looking at everything i post but not saying anything all he do when i see him he just smile in stare at me

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing english is not your first language or you're allergic to punctuation?

ReputationRep:
    This guy at my job he told his co worker that he like me in he was going to tell me how he feel about me but he never said anything to me yet he speak to me but he didn't tell me how he feel. About me yet then i found out he on this thing call whatapp so i wrote him on there i said how did you find me on here he said whatever then lol in that was it then i noticed when i put picture up he always looking at everything i post but not saying anything all he do when i see him he just smile in stare at me
    What did you get in GCSE English? Asking for a friend.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Go **** your self *****
    Go make yourself a coffee?

Unofficial translation:

This guy at my job, he told his co worker that he likes me.

He was going to tell me how he feel about me, but he never said anything to me!

He speaks to me (and everything) but he didn't tell me how he felt about me.

I found out he was on this thing call whatapp, so I wrote him on there.

I said "how did you find me on here?"

He said "whatever" then "lol" and that was it.

Then i noticed when i put pictures up he is always looking at everything i post but not saying anything all!

Also when i see him, he just smiles and stares at me.

TO THE OP: That's not how whatsapp works, are you sure it is whatsapp? Whatsapp is like texting... you can't just "find him" on there unless he is already a contact on your phone. You also can't "post" a picture, you have to "send" it to him. You do get a read notification though.

ReputationRep:
    This must be a :troll:
    You've used one full stop in the whole paragraph and you've made the effort to put it in the complete wrong place.

If you're not a troll may I please remind you that:
    Spoiler:
    Show

"IN" IS NOT A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR "AND"!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.