The Student Room Group

This guy at my job

I just recently found out the guy at my job i noticed he on WhatsApp so i wrote him i said how u found me on here his reply was whatever then lol he told his co work where we both work at that he like me in he was going to step to me in tell me but he didn't do it yet but i noticed everything i post on whatapp he just looking at it but not saying anything i wish he would talk to me in tell me how he feel what should i do about this that why when i see him i dont say anything
Reply 1
Somebody please help me with this
Not to be nasty but I cannot understand anything that you have written...
Reply 3
Original post by RosieAppleLemon
Not to be nasty but I cannot understand anything that you have written...

Why you cant understand what i wrote i was explaining about the guy at my job
Original post by Shante ford
Why you cant understand what i wrote i was explaining about the guy at my job

Go back, reformat what you've written and try agin. It may make sense to you, but to us mere mortals we haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about.
Reply 5
Original post by BlameMichaelGove
Go back, reformat what you've written and try agin. It may make sense to you, but to us mere mortals we haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about.

This guy at my job he told his co worker that he like me in he was going to tell me how he feel about me but he never said anything to me yet he speak to me but he didn't tell me how he feel. About me yet then i found out he on this thing call whatapp so i wrote him on there i said how did you find me on here he said whatever then lol in that was it then i noticed when i put picture up he always looking at everything i post but not saying anything all he do when i see him he just smile in stare at me
I'm guessing english is not your first language or you're allergic to punctuation?
This guy at my job he told his co worker that he like me in he was going to tell me how he feel about me but he never said anything to me yet he speak to me but he didn't tell me how he feel. About me yet then i found out he on this thing call whatapp so i wrote him on there i said how did you find me on here he said whatever then lol in that was it then i noticed when i put picture up he always looking at everything i post but not saying anything all he do when i see him he just smile in stare at me

What did you get in GCSE English? Asking for a friend.
Reply 8

This must be a :troll:
You've used one full stop in the whole paragraph and you've made the effort to put it in the complete wrong place.

If you're not a troll may I please remind you that:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending