The Student Room Group

HSBC Graduate Insight Programme 2023

Hi, I have recently applied to HSBC's grad insight programme and I was wondering if anyone knows what rounds there will be?

My current progress:
>CV screening (passed)
>OIA (passed)
>job simulation (waiting for outcome)
>[zoom interview?]
>[AC?]

The zoom and AC are what I'm guessing will happen after the job simulation. But this is more of the traditional routes for full-time programmes, so idk if insight programmes will follow the same path.

Any guidance would be deeply appreciated!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I am wondering about the same thing! May I ask when you finished your JSA?
Reply 2
Original post by Ericlqy
Hi, I am wondering about the same thing! May I ask when you finished your JSA?

I completed it last night and I just received the pass confirmation this afternoon.

The email didn't really give much heads up to what's next tho. ("Your application will now be reviewed in more detail and we will advise you as soon as possible if you are invited to the next stage of the application process.")
Reply 3
I got the same email this morning, I heard there’s no AC for insight programmes?
Reply 4
Likewise, anyone heard anything re: next round?
Reply 5
Original post by dg_bladee
Hi, I have recently applied to HSBC's grad insight programme and I was wondering if anyone knows what rounds there will be?

My current progress:
>CV screening (passed)
>OIA (passed)
>job simulation (waiting for outcome)
>[zoom interview?]
>[AC?]

The zoom and AC are what I'm guessing will happen after the job simulation. But this is more of the traditional routes for full-time programmes, so idk if insight programmes will follow the same path.

Any guidance would be deeply appreciated!

Hello, what type of questions you had in the job simulation assessment? Thanks
Reply 6
Any update for you yet?
Reply 7
I emailed them (Not the automated email address) and was told that they are hoping to get offers out in the next week and are still reviewing applications. Hope that helps.
Reply 8
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 9
Reply 10
Recruitment said they’re hoping to start extending offers from Monday onwards
Reply 11
okay cheers buddy
Reply 12
hey guys, have you all passed the JSA?
Reply 13
Have you received you confirmation yet?
Reply 14
Original post by zzacham
Have you received you confirmation yet?

What confirmation? :/ The minimum benchmark email?
Reply 15
Original post by ekly
What confirmation? :/ The minimum benchmark email?

Yes the email that u passed the job simulation?
Reply 16
Original post by zzacham
Yes the email that u passed the job simulation?

I passed the job simulation!
Reply 17
Original post by ekly

Hey, i just completed my job simulation yesterday but could you please let me know what the email saying you passed the job simulation consists of so i can look out for it. Upto this point, after completing the job simulation I received an email saying ‘We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the online assessments and for your interest in HSBC.

We will be in touch with you again shortly with regards to the progress of your application.’
Reply 18
Original post by ekly

Could you also let me know how long after the job simulation did it take to get the pass email?
Reply 19
Any news on offers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending