The Student Room Group

What influences you to travel?

I am a second year university student doing graphic design. For my dissertation I am interested on what influences an individual to travel. I personally love to travel and lately I feel that I do get influenced specially on Instagram to find new places to travel. But, if not what other things influence you to travel. I am just very interested to know if you agree or you totally disagree. Anything would be really helpful.
Original post by eestee
I am a second year university student doing graphic design. For my dissertation I am interested on what influences an individual to travel. I personally love to travel and lately I feel that I do get influenced specially on Instagram to find new places to travel. But, if not what other things influence you to travel. I am just very interested to know if you agree or you totally disagree. Anything would be really helpful.

Yeah I would agree that Instagram posts really inspire me to travel to certain places in the world. I'd also say YouTube videos by travel vloggers I.e FunForLouis, Ben Brown etc. influence me to travel and explore places too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending