Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would like to know who else has received an offer and has made it their first choice.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya.

I have received an offer for children's nursing, and I am highly likely going to make it my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckyLouise_14)
    Hiya.

I have received an offer for children's nursing, and I am highly likely going to make it my first choice
    That's so exciting I'm trying to pick which halls I want to stay in at the moment, it is such a difficult decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PixieK29)
    That's so exciting I'm trying to pick which halls I want to stay in at the moment, it is such a difficult decision.
    It’s all so exciting. Do you have any ideas? I liked pilgrim when I looked around on the open day.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It’s all so exciting. Do you have any ideas? I liked pilgrim when I looked around on the open day.
    Pilgrim is quite pricey I was more looking at Gilwell or Robbins

ReputationRep:
    Pilgrim is quite pricey I was more looking at Gilwell or Robbins
    Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I looked at Robbins as well and I didn’t mind that, but I didn’t like the feel of Gilwell that much. Thankfully because I’m a Welsh student I get a bit more funding for maintenance cost 🙌
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I looked at Robbins as well and I didn’t mind that, but I didn’t like the feel of Gilwell that much. Thankfully because I’m a Welsh student I get a bit more funding for maintenance cost 🙌
    Lucky you and yeah I liked Robbins the most

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you and yeah I liked Robbins the most
    I think I just want an ensuite for the first year really have you seen anyone else on here who has an offer from Plymouth for children's nursing, as I haven't seen many at all?

ReputationRep:
    I think I just want an ensuite for the first year really have you seen anyone else on here who has an offer from Plymouth for children's nursing, as I haven't seen many at all?
    yeah no i haven't and yeah that's understandable having your own bathroom is a great thing

ReputationRep:
    HiI've also recived and made Childrens Nursing at Plymouth my first choice. Hadn't seen many with offers so nice to see some others with offers!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.