The Student Room Group

Plymouth University Child Health Nursing 2018

I would like to know who else has received an offer and has made it their first choice.
Hiya.

I have received an offer for children's nursing, and I am highly likely going to make it my first choice :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by BeckyLouise_14
Hiya.

I have received an offer for children's nursing, and I am highly likely going to make it my first choice :smile:

That's so exciting I'm trying to pick which halls I want to stay in at the moment, it is such a difficult decision.
Original post by PixieK29
That's so exciting I'm trying to pick which halls I want to stay in at the moment, it is such a difficult decision.

It’s all so exciting. Do you have any ideas? I liked pilgrim when I looked around on the open day.
Reply 4
It’s all so exciting. Do you have any ideas? I liked pilgrim when I looked around on the open day.

Pilgrim is quite pricey I was more looking at Gilwell or Robbins
Pilgrim is quite pricey I was more looking at Gilwell or Robbins

Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I looked at Robbins as well and I didn’t mind that, but I didn’t like the feel of Gilwell that much. Thankfully because I’m a Welsh student I get a bit more funding for maintenance cost 🙌
Reply 6
Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I looked at Robbins as well and I didn’t mind that, but I didn’t like the feel of Gilwell that much. Thankfully because I’m a Welsh student I get a bit more funding for maintenance cost 🙌

Lucky you :smile: and yeah I liked Robbins the most
Lucky you :smile: and yeah I liked Robbins the most

I think I just want an ensuite for the first year really :biggrin: have you seen anyone else on here who has an offer from Plymouth for children's nursing, as I haven't seen many at all?
Reply 8
I think I just want an ensuite for the first year really :biggrin: have you seen anyone else on here who has an offer from Plymouth for children's nursing, as I haven't seen many at all?

yeah no i haven't and yeah that's understandable having your own bathroom is a great thing
HiI've also recived and made Childrens Nursing at Plymouth my first choice. Hadn't seen many with offers so nice to see some others with offers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending