Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would like to know who else has received an offer and has made it their first choice.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya.

I have received an offer for children's nursing, and I am highly likely going to make it my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckyLouise_14)
    Hiya.

I have received an offer for children's nursing, and I am highly likely going to make it my first choice
    That's so exciting I'm trying to pick which halls I want to stay in at the moment, it is such a difficult decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PixieK29)
    That's so exciting I'm trying to pick which halls I want to stay in at the moment, it is such a difficult decision.
    It’s all so exciting. Do you have any ideas? I liked pilgrim when I looked around on the open day.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It’s all so exciting. Do you have any ideas? I liked pilgrim when I looked around on the open day.
    Pilgrim is quite pricey I was more looking at Gilwell or Robbins

ReputationRep:
    Pilgrim is quite pricey I was more looking at Gilwell or Robbins
    Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I looked at Robbins as well and I didn’t mind that, but I didn’t like the feel of Gilwell that much. Thankfully because I’m a Welsh student I get a bit more funding for maintenance cost 🙌
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I looked at Robbins as well and I didn’t mind that, but I didn’t like the feel of Gilwell that much. Thankfully because I’m a Welsh student I get a bit more funding for maintenance cost 🙌
    Lucky you and yeah I liked Robbins the most

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you and yeah I liked Robbins the most
    I think I just want an ensuite for the first year really have you seen anyone else on here who has an offer from Plymouth for children's nursing, as I haven't seen many at all?

ReputationRep:
    I think I just want an ensuite for the first year really have you seen anyone else on here who has an offer from Plymouth for children's nursing, as I haven't seen many at all?
    yeah no i haven't and yeah that's understandable having your own bathroom is a great thing

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.