The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

which of the halls is the best at the University of Chester?

Hi, my course is going to be held at the riverside campus and I was wondering which accommodation option people would suggest or if anyone else who's course is held at the riverside campus could let me know where they've chosen.

I don't want a quiet accommodation as I like a good atmosphere but I would like my own en-suite. thanks.
Original post by millsouthworth
Hi, my course is going to be held at the riverside campus and I was wondering which accommodation option people would suggest or if anyone else who's course is held at the riverside campus could let me know where they've chosen.

I don't want a quiet accommodation as I like a good atmosphere but I would like my own en-suite. thanks.

Hi

Our halls are only a short 15 min walk from riverside and 5 min walk into the city center! we are a 401 bed complex and so there is a good atmosphere on site especially as we host regular socials like bbq's, pub quiz, movie nights, bingo ect. all out rooms are en-suite and prices start from £129 a week. we have a dedicated on site team and a secure gated site. we would be happy to show you around or answer any further questions you may have just drop us an email [email protected] or give us a call 01244 567327

Cheers

Simon
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending