The Student Room Group

Primark job

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for night shift full time job at primark Westfield in Shepherd’s Bush and Tottenham Court Road (Oxford street). I got email for interview at Westfield Shepherd’s Bush haven’t booked the time yet.

how much is the pay per hour on night shift?
What are the start times and finish times on night shift at primark for these two stores?
Reply 1
Original post by venz_93
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for night shift full time job at primark Westfield in Shepherd’s Bush and Tottenham Court Road (Oxford street). I got email for interview at Westfield Shepherd’s Bush haven’t booked the time yet.

What are the start times and finish times on night shift at primark for these two stores?

Are you going to the recruitment event in Holland Park? :smile: I've got an interview too..
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Roy101
Are you going to the recruitment event in Holland Park? :smile: I've got an interview too..

Yes at he same place.
Do you know what one to one interview questions they will asked on the day?
Original post by venz_93
Hi Everyone,

Pay varies depending on location and age of the individual
Reply 4
Original post by venz_93
Yes at he same place.
Do you know what one to one interview questions they will asked on the day?

Check glassdoor, but general retail questions I guess. When's your interview and at what time are you going? Plus, what building do we go too, is it the one that says, Hilton Kensington?? You can PM if you want :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending