The Student Room Group

What projects have you coded? (CS)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheWorm1234
I don’t do much programming this year but I mainly stick with Python and my idea of projects is just producing useful scripts for automating my workflow.

One example was creating a task which was based around evaluating apps. I needed a CSV file to load into a Python library to make a seaborn chart.

I wrote a Python script which created a text file, asked the user for a file name and then used a for loop to add however many column names and rows, it wrote each row to the text file and performed a market size calculation. Saved me about 10 hours worth of work and made life easier when writing the essay.

Woahhh dang bro
Original post by susu66s
Oooh that’s cool I think my brother did something like that for Wikipedia

Sounds good! I am getting a bit bored of ML now though lol! My next project is going to be to (attempt to) write a driver for a USB device (possible a joystick!) for my MacBook. In Assembly language.
Original post by jestersnow
Sounds good! I am getting a bit bored of ML now though lol! My next project is going to be to (attempt to) write a driver for a USB device (possible a joystick!) for my MacBook. In Assembly language.

Woahhh lmk how it goes haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending