The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Valid period of conditional offer.

Hello,

I have a question for those who have been given a conditional offer. I would like to know if I am given a conditional offer to meet the minimum English proficiency score, how long will the offer be valid?

I have to admit that I applied to the programme quite late with the English score lower than required. Assume I receive their conditional offer, I would have very limited time to sit the tests.

Is the offer valid for the semester I applied for or I can postpone it to the next?

Thanks you.
Original post by V944817
Hello,

I have a question for those who have been given a conditional offer. I would like to know if I am given a conditional offer to meet the minimum English proficiency score, how long will the offer be valid?

I have to admit that I applied to the programme quite late with the English score lower than required. Assume I receive their conditional offer, I would have very limited time to sit the tests.

Is the offer valid for the semester I applied for or I can postpone it to the next?

Thanks you.

You need to ask the university this question directly. What is true for another applicant could be untrue for you.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending