The Student Room Group

Music Technology 3C HELP!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some ideas on how I put together my music tech coursework. Specifically my 3c... it's a bit of a shambles at the moment!

So i picked "birdsong" as my brief, which means I need to essentially compose a piece around samples of birds. My idea is to go around to world, looking at different species of birds. For each different country, i have the typical music from the area. How on earth do I make it obvious this is what im trying to convey? So far i start in England, with a bbc "good morning" kinda thing sample. Then it goes into a Beatles esc section with seagulls and waves underneath. I then go into a Irish folky bit, no idea how to involve birds with that part!!! Then i get on a plane and fly to America, where i go into a jazz setion. From there i go south to Brazil, with a congo.

Can anyone, even if they don't do music tech, give me some more ideas as to how to make this better and manipulate my samples better?

Cheers!
George
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest