The Student Room Group

Help.

Hello. I'm 20 years old I want to study in UK. I'm from Latvia and there is different kind education system than UK. What should I start with to could apply for Uni in the future? If i take IGCSE at least math and english could i apply then for Uni? How about with this course? http://www.openuniversity.edu/courses/qualifications/t22#am-i-ready
Reply 1
I'm pretty sure you can have you got any a levels as you need to have a levels at a good grade to get into the university you want
Reply 2
Original post by KimNoel
I'm pretty sure you can have you got any a levels as you need to have a levels at a good grade to get into the university you want

I don't have a levels. I think that i must have to take IGCSE first and then do one year accsess course to apply for university? Be the way I left school in early to went to the work so i have only primary education :frown: As i said here is different education system and I want to know what do i need to apply for uni? Thank you for replay
Reply 3
Ok
That's ok I'm in year 11 and we have to get certian GCSEs to get on the alev else we want to do and then with the a levels grades we get you can go to university depends on the grades that what I have to do
Reply 4
You are in 11 year I don't know what that mean but I wish you luck to successful apply for university :smile:
So what does that mean can I really apply for university too?

Quick Reply

Latest