The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainfall
Prison break

started watching it, but 5 seasons was too much for me lol with exams - currently watching sex education (dont judge me haha)

ps loving the new profile pic :smile:
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
started watching it, but 5 seasons was too much for me lol with exams - currently watching sex education (dont judge me haha)

ps loving the new profile pic :smile:

What are you up to? lol sex education? What is that? Documentary? I know all the sexual education I need

thanks hun, love urs too
What are you up to? lol sex education? What is that? Documentary? I know all the sexual education I need

thanks hun, love urs too

rofl - no :biggrin: its an actual new series on netflix : https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80197526 :smile:

bit strange but quite interesting lol :smile:
rofl - no :biggrin: its an actual new series on netflix : https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80197526 :smile:

bit strange but quite interesting lol :smile:

When there’s prison break, Michael waiting for you to just admire him??? girl-

its all about stds innit
ps.. always wondered about the name 'Rainfall' - reminds me of Adele Skyfall (stupid i know) - any reason?
When there’s prison break, Michael waiting for you to just admire him??? girl-

its all about stds innit

yeah looking back on it was a waste of my time haha - watched the Back to the Future films yesterday (never watched them before)
ps.. always wondered about the name 'Rainfall' - reminds me of Adele Skyfall (stupid i know) - any reason?

Rain keeps me calm and makes me think of nature and being happy and ruweyda and zubeyda. Fall because I’m clumsy
yeah looking back on it was a waste of my time haha - watched the Back to the Future films yesterday (never watched them before)

Watch insidious. It’ll make u stronger

How do you like them?

(Just a bit of a BTTF fan :smile: )
so petty
Watch insidious. It’ll make u stronger

will give it a go - should probably get back to work (one more episode cant hurt... 10 hours later... :smile: )
Original post by Professional G
How do you like them?

(Just a bit of a BTTF fan :smile: )

quite good, interesting setting in 2015 though lol - cool 80s vibe
Rain keeps me calm and makes me think of nature and being happy and ruweyda and zubeyda. Fall because I’m clumsy

yes can relate 100% - sometimes nice to step back from everything and have a moment to yourself
yes can relate 100% - sometimes nice to step back from everything and have a moment to yourself

yes man!! And for a few minutes, you are just by yourself in the world and you can breathe. x anyways don’t watch too much movies and get back to studying!
counting the days till I see my therapist .
Goodbye. The internet is really bad for my mental health. I swear I mean it this time. Not posting again. I hope you guys got what you wanted. I’m on here but won’t be posting basically. If you wanna reach me then personal rep me. Pms and VMs are closed and only open to people I appreciate. Not posting my thoughts! :smile:

CD15A280-567D-4F71-A98D-3B49B9434AD6.jpeg
(edited 5 years ago)
It is a lot. I eat out a lot so £33 is needed. You can buy 33 things from Poundland with that 😂

Ikr 😂😂
Goodbye. The internet is really bad for my mental health. I swear I mean it this time. Not posting again. I hope you guys got what you wanted. I’m on here but won’t be posting basically. If you wanna reach me then pm me. Not posting my thoughts! :smile:

CD15A280-567D-4F71-A98D-3B49B9434AD6.jpeg

Oh that’s so sad hope you feel better with your new therapist! When you feel better you can talk we’re all here for you even if you’ve had a bad day just give a shout! Hope you feel better soon 🤗🤗
Dont let people bully you off your thread - let the mfs know that they cannot silence you :smile:

Understand about its effect on mental health though, hope you will stick around and feel free to share your thoughts...

Best of luck sister :smile:
Dont let people bully you off your thread - let the mfs know that they cannot silence you :smile:

Understand about its effect on mental health though, hope you will stick around and feel free to share your thoughts...

Best of luck sister :smile:

Yeah not only that but everyone will experience it though their lives! Through their hard times, literally even stressing for exams it just makes you feel dead! Exams next week 😫😫
Shame on you if you actually think I was leaving TSR😂😂 I gotta complain somewhere

Latest

Trending

Trending