The Student Room Group

French A level IRP

Any ideas for a geography based IRP?
Im thinking about france's energy mix / renewables. Any IRP titles based on this please?
Original post by FCFC
Any ideas for a geography based IRP?
Im thinking about france's energy mix / renewables. Any IRP titles based on this please?

Hi!
I was told when I did my IRP (just finished French A-Level) to make your title start with something like 'to what extent..' or 'how effective is X'
> my IRP was about Coco Chanel (and her work with the Nazis) and to 'what extent can we separate the art from the artisti'

I have no clue about geography but your topic sounds rly interesting, will definitely stand out to the examiner - maybe something like 'to what extent has France committed to using renewable energy sources'
Reply 2
Original post by average_human
Hi!
I was told when I did my IRP (just finished French A-Level) to make your title start with something like 'to what extent..' or 'how effective is X'
> my IRP was about Coco Chanel (and her work with the Nazis) and to 'what extent can we separate the art from the artisti'

I have no clue about geography but your topic sounds rly interesting, will definitely stand out to the examiner - maybe something like 'to what extent has France committed to using renewable energy sources'

ok, thank you that is really helpful !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending