The Student Room Group

Can I become a paramedic/get into medicine with bad gcse’s But A*A*A* ALEVELS??

I am currently studying at secondary school in London and am finding it very extremely difficult to concentrate just knowing that there are weeks left until GCSE. My future ambition growing up was to be working in an environment around patient care or within the NHS. I really want become a paramedic... Is there any universities in the uk that are willing to accept bad gcses but amazing A-level results for paramedic science?????
Yep, just make sure you pass with a 6 in english maths and science.
Reply 2
GCSEs usually don't matter to universities, but some will stipulate that you must get at least a 5 or a 6 in maths/english. A level results are more important.
Original post by FindinngNEMO
I am currently studying at secondary school in London and am finding it very extremely difficult to concentrate just knowing that there are weeks left until GCSE. My future ambition growing up was to be working in an environment around patient care or within the NHS. I really want become a paramedic... Is there any universities in the uk that are willing to accept bad gcses but amazing A-level results for paramedic science?????

Universities don't normally take into account your GCSE results.

Quick Reply

Latest