The Student Room Group

getting BBB

is it possible to get BBB for a2 history sociology and economics if I havent revised up until this point but I revise insane hours every single day?? Im kinda scared
Reply 1
Yes it is possible as you still have time. What spec are you doing for history and sociology? I'm doing CCEA for history and AQA for sociology.
Reply 2
Original post by Aldina2
is it possible to get BBB for a2 history sociology and economics if I havent revised up until this point but I revise insane hours every single day?? Im kinda scared

Have you really not revised at all? What did you get in your mocks?
Reply 3
Original post by kealan
Yes it is possible as you still have time. What spec are you doing for history and sociology? I'm doing CCEA for history and AQA for sociology.

im doing ocr for history aqa for sociology and economics, how long are you revising per day??
Reply 4
Most days 3 to 4 hours. Weekends is less sometimes none. Have to improve on that. How are you revising for sociology? I'm just reading notes. All our teacher does is read notes and tell us to highlight some parts of them.
Reply 5
Original post by kealan
Most days 3 to 4 hours. Weekends is less sometimes none. Have to improve on that. How are you revising for sociology? I'm just reading notes. All our teacher does is read notes and tell us to highlight some parts of them.

since I havent done anything ill probably do 6hours on days im revising for sociology last year i managed to get a b with only two weeks of revision idek how but i basically worked through the textbook took notes on everything, repeated it etc and done alot of past papers
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
I'll try that as we rarely take notes in class. I'm doing intensive sociology so the teacher is going through content quick. 6 hours a day is more than enough.
Reply 7
Original post by kealan
I'll try that as we rarely take notes in class. I'm doing intensive sociology so the teacher is going through content quick. 6 hours a day is more than enough.

what topics are you doing for each paper? for paper1 im doing education and methods in context with theory for paper2 family and beliefs in society and for paper 3 crime and deviance with theory and methods
Reply 8
The same except beliefs in society and families and households for paper 2.
Reply 9
Original post by sundae
Have you really not revised at all? What did you get in your mocks?

missed majority of my mocks but last year I didnt revise till about a few weeks before the exams and got B and C not counting C for history because it was just a mock not the real thing
Reply 10
Original post by Aldina2
missed majority of my mocks but last year I didnt revise till about a few weeks before the exams and got B and C not counting C for history because it was just a mock not the real thing

If you can get B/Cs within a few weeks of revision then definitely. I'd get started as soon as possible though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending