The Student Room Group

how many hours of revision on school days?

i always feel so tired after school and i get home at 5:30. i just feel like im not doing long enough and do everything on the weekends.. which is not good
I have been advised to study
for 1 hr and 30 mins every day, that should help, but if you are in year 11 you should do much more
Doing A-levels.

After school, I do 4 hours.
It honestly depends on how well you utilise your free time at school and how much free time you actually have! If the work is piling up then it may be time to look at some lifestyle changes. Also, check with your GP if you have any vitamin/mineral deficiencies? Iron and vitamin D are common ones which can massively boost energy if treated :smile:
Original post by Bulletzone
Doing A-levels.

After school, I do 4 hours.

How do you do it?? Like how do you have the motivation and time to work so long? That’s really impressive
Original post by leahnj
i always feel so tired after school and i get home at 5:30. i just feel like im not doing long enough and do everything on the weekends.. which is not good

i am in the same situation i dont back to school till 6 sometime and i jjust cant be arsed to do more work, my school finishes at 4.30 and sometimes 5.30 btw

i am also in yr11 so..
Reply 6
take a look at my signature and see who's fighting for your education.
Original post by bluemuffin
How do you do it?? Like how do you have the motivation and time to work so long? That’s really impressive

I always tell myself,

I will get all A*'s
I must get all A*'s
I can get all A*'s

I'm motivated by the thought of opening that brown envelope and seeing A*/A*/A*.
I always tell myself,

I will get all A*'s
I must get all A*'s
I can get all A*'s

I'm motivated by the thought of opening that brown envelope and seeing A*/A*/A*.

Wow cool which a levels are you doing?
Original post by bluemuffin
Wow cool which a levels are you doing?

Maths,
Chemistry,
Physics

et toi (and you)?
Maths,
Chemistry,
Physics

et toi (and you)?

Starting a levels next year
Gonna do maths, German, music and chemistry
Month before the GCSE's, probably less than an hour, if that...

I find all of the core subjects ridiculously, mind numbingly boring and absolutely pointless and can't find any motivation for revision in any of them, but mainly just struggle to force myself to do revision for any of my subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest