The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My turn for the early morning fire drill. Bah.
Reply 7981
Hmm, I'm eating dried fruit and nuts left over from the NDW walk in summer because I haven't yet been to Sainsburys and have run out of all other food :s-smilie:
Craghyrax
:woo: My student loan came in!!!!! :eek3: So relieved. I can go to Sainsburys now, and a few things besides.

Yeah !!!!
:frown: Sorry to hear that minimo :hugs:

My college nurse just emailed me saying "could you come and see me between 0930 and 1030 to discuss your allegies". I am next free at those times in November, and by then I will really want a lie in :hmpf:

Besides, I have just worked out that I have 4 hours to do a week's work, so have a nice day everyone :rolleyes:
Reply 7984
ukebert
:frown: Sorry to hear that minimo :hugs:

:ditto:
ukebert

My college nurse just emailed me saying "could you come and see me between 0930 and 1030 to discuss your allegies". I am next free at those times in November, and by then I will really want a lie in :hmpf:

Lol! Well email her or something. Or send a message via the porters.
ukebert

Besides, I have just worked out that I have 4 hours to do a week's work, so have a nice day everyone :rolleyes:

Yep, seems my work has just started. A week late, but nvmd.
Reply 7985
Zanshin
What, you were at the debating workshop thingy as well? What happened to the college bar crawl?

Nobody wanted to do it with me so I ended up going to the Union instead.
Reply 7986
I hate searching for journals :banghead:
This thread is for chat by cambridge students about non-application related things, put it in the SAQ thread instead.
Hmm, after the late night (post-4am) and the fire alarm, have to confess to going back to bed (after sleepily having a shower, getting dressed, and going to buy breakfast-related foods in Newnham Village and then eating some of it. So it was a very rational decision...). I'd usually feel guilty about this, but I'm feeling far too awake and refreshed to consider those extra 2 hours' sleep a bad thing. :smile:
Reply 7989
for ****'s sake! lol
Reply 7990
Anyone know what day lectures finish? I'm guessing in the week ending friday 5th december, but I'm not sure what day.
Reply 7991
Scipio90
Anyone know what day lectures finish? I'm guessing in the week ending friday 5th december, but I'm not sure what day.

Should be the Wednesday
Reply 7992
K, thanks.
Reply 7993
Sammerz
for ****'s sake!

What? Your question is one of hundreds just like it that get multiplied over and over again each day, week, year ad finitum. Sometimes people have time or feel like helping applicants out with advice or information. Other times we don't. If we do, we go and look in the threads and post. Its pretty rude to demand attention or help by posting it here. Its like advertising.
Craghyrax
:ditto:

Lol! Well email her or something. Or send a message via the porters.

Yep, seems my work has just started. A week late, but nvmd.

emailed her. It's ridiculous, I put specific details about the mildness of the allergies on the form when I sent it off, yet I now have to fill in some stuff via email, which I barely have time to do. *grumbles*

Actually my work hasn't gone badly. I've done all the maths bar two parts and most of the structures. I now need to have lunch and do some research for expoosition.

And I presume that the application question was deleted, making it impossible for me to rant at anyone :hmpf:
Reply 7995
Craghyrax
What? Your question is one of hundreds just like it that get multiplied over and over again each day, week, year ad finitum. Sometimes people have time or feel like helping applicants out with advice or information. Other times we don't. If we do, we go and look in the threads and post. Its pretty rude to demand attention or help by posting it here. Its like advertising.

I'm not quite sure when my frustration turned into a demand.

It would be like advertising if I did actually multiply it, but since I didn't then it's not :s-smilie:
Reply 7996
ukebert
Actually my work hasn't gone badly. I've done all the maths bar two parts and most of the structures. I now need to have lunch and do some research for expoosition.

Things have finally started up for me. First essay set today (apart from the extended one for the term) and first supervision this afternoon. I'm supposed to select the title for my long essay by Monday, but I didn't really get much from the related lectures, so am now reading up on the different options.
Sammerz
I'm not quite sure when my frustration turned into a demand.

The point where you swore at the occupants of the thread for not replying? :lolwut:
minimo
no, of course not, I had a lovely time :smile:

I've had it all day anyway. I have some herby stuff/thing that has helped in the past so I'm having some of that now.

glad you had a good time. hope you feel better soon!

It was LOVELY to see everyone who came to my birthday :smile:
Reply 7998
Craghyrax
Things have finally started up for me. First essay set today (apart from the extended one for the term) and first supervision this afternoon. I'm supposed to select the title for my long essay by Monday, but I didn't really get much from the related lectures, so am now reading up on the different options.

The point where you swore at the occupants of the thread for not replying? :lolwut:

no no, that was my frustration - note the lack of imperative verbs...
Reply 7999
Sammerz
no no, that was my frustration - note the lack of imperative verbs...

Hmm.
Well as it is, nobody can answer your question, because there isn't any fact or right answer. We all filled in SAQ forms and got places here, but don't know anything about what to do or not do. I expect you're reading too much into it, so your best bet is to forget about it entirely now that its done, rather than get people on TSR to give you opinions of varying reliability.

Latest

Trending

Trending