The Student Room Group

Biology ocr gcse 9-1

biology paper 1 is tomorrow and anyone got any predictions on what the 6 marker and long answers might be on. very stressed right now and dont know what to prioritise tonight. btw I'm doing ocr gateway
Reply 1
I don't know what's on your exam but for mine I'm guessing the stuff on monoclonal antibodies
Reply 2
Original post by LEfarley
I don't know what's on your exam but for mine I'm guessing the stuff on monoclonal antibodies

oh in my exam that is in b6 so in my paper 2
Reply 3
Original post by tabithael
oh in my exam that is in b6 so in my paper 2

darn yeah sorry got my papers muddled yes we are the same I I think that this is the most straightforward paper though haha 😂
Reply 4
I have a gut feeling that protein synthesis is going to come up as the 6 marker, just because its long and difficult.

Long questions im guessing the blood(and the circulatory system), transpiration/photosynthesis, probably plant hormones and maybe the brain/eye/nerves
Thats my guesses for the 'big' mark questions but i guess anything could come up! :biggrin:

Original post by tabithael
biology paper 1 is tomorrow and anyone got any predictions on what the 6 marker and long answers might be on. very stressed right now and dont know what to prioritise tonight. btw I'm doing ocr gateway
Reply 5
How did people find the exam ???
Original post by Tyee

it was honestly perfect, aside from me not knowing what tRNA is for the little 2 marker and not doing amazingly on the ADH 6 marker I genuinley think it went great👍
Reply 7
What was that massive word in the multiple choice
Original post by Laurence863
it was honestly perfect, aside from me not knowing what tRNA is for the little 2 marker and not doing amazingly on the ADH 6 marker I genuinley think it went great👍
Original post by Tyee

omg so bad 😭😭😭 nothing I revised was in it!!
Reply 9
Ahhhhh pretty much same for me dw we can make up for it on paper 2 😬
Original post by Madilater
omg so bad 😭😭😭 nothing I revised was in it!!
Original post by Dinu1004
What was that massive word in the multiple choice

paranthenogenic? or something

answer was seedless fruit though
Youll be glad to know the grade boundaries will be low thanks to urs truly 😂😔
no one did ocr combined biology?
What did you guys put for the one about what isn't fermented in either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending