The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Everyone’s from outside Britain if you look back far enough. If the non-British people left, there’d be nobody here.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Everyone’s from outside Britain if you look back far enough. If the non-British people left, there’d be nobody here.

I’d be here I recently did my ancestry dna and it was almost all Irish and uk.
Reply 22
The food would suck, imagine we would have to eat beans and mashed potato everyday
Original post by DrawTheLine
Finland

She might Finnish her travels by returning home, but travel to Peru in the meantime?
Original post by Clockrice
So I was talking with my mother and I ask how she would feel if the not-British population left tomorrow, she said 'relieved'. So how would you feel?

When I say not-British population I mean all those people who aren't ethnically British or of ancestry within Britain. So the Asians, Africans, Jews, Eastern/Southern Europeans and recent immigrants from North Western Europe.

There is currently too many immigrants in this country, it's a fact. I rather have quality of life for the population than a slight economy boast. We have qualified British people here who are unemployed with the right skill sets. I'm not a racist but a government's main priority is putting the native population first and foremost.

Edit: I don't want mass uncontrolled immigration anymore and be able to control who we let into the country. After all, we let Jihadis back in after murdering maiming in Syria.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 25
Lonely.
Original post by gjd800
Lonely.

You'd be forced to bugger off as well. And you can take your soda bread and stews and your Baileys with you.
Reply 27
Original post by Notoriety
You'd be forced to bugger off as well. And you can take your soda bread and stews and your Baileys with you.

As long as it was a two-way deal and the British influence ****ed off from the north east counties, I'd take that deal and go get a job in Trinity :laugh:
So I was talking with my mother and I ask how she would feel if the not-British population left tomorrow, she said 'relieved'. So how would you feel?

When I say not-British population I mean all those people who aren't ethnically British or of ancestry within Britain. So the Asians, Africans, Jews, Eastern/Southern Europeans and recent immigrants from North Western Europe.

Your mum sounds like a very pleasant woman.
Original post by gjd800
As long as it was a two-way deal and the British influence ****ed off from the north east counties, I'd take that deal and go get a job in Trinity :laugh:

Called Londonderry, mate, get over it.

Pretty ****ing pissed off, because then I'd have nowhere to go...

I call no other country home other than the UK and I do not hold dual-citizenship. I was born and educated here.
Reply 31
Called Londonderry, mate, get over it.

:laugh: :laugh:
Lost... this is my home country. Where am I supposed to go?
Devastated - that's loads of my mates, my GP, my auntie, my colleagues and half my Brownies sent away from home to countries they have no connections to and don't speak the language of.

Just wondering OP, where does your mum plan on sending "the Jews"?
Original post by gjd800
:laugh: :laugh:

Hahahaha, joking, ya mad Irish ****.

My surname is Irish as it gets. Not a plastic though! We've been here for centuries.
ur mum's a g.

Erm I wouldn't feel anything tbf :s-smilie: British citizens even who aren't white should stay though! But if all foreigners left even the white ones I wouldnt blink.

you're saying they'd kick out the Irish? Hell ****ing no. I'd honestly go to war against that. Gjd is a citizen though.
Reply 37
Hahahaha, joking, ya mad Irish ****.

My surname is Irish as it gets. Not a plastic though! We've been here for centuries.

I know! :laugh:

Our lot can't really lay claim to having any English roots for anywhere near that long (on either side, as far as I can tell), but I am neverthless one strand of a fledgling radicle.
Pretty ****ing depressed because I've lived here longer than my home country. In fact, it isn't even my home country anymore, England is. I may not hold a British/dual citizenship but hopefully in the future that will happen. People don't even know I'm foreign unless I tell them (which I don't do often because of potential negative reactions).
And for those who are saying its mostly aimed at the non-whites, no its not. Eastern Europeans get just as much hate.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony

you know exactly what the ****ing question is buddy. it's about foreigners and citizens, not blood ties.

Latest

Trending

Trending