The Student Room Group

Help for GCSE english lit?!?!?!

So basically my gcses started this week, and i feel as though I've got 90+ percent in each test so far😁. HOWEVER, next week i have my two english literature exams and i literally know next to nothing about both jekyll and hyde and Romeo and Juliet, and i have no idea how to efficiently revise either, and on top of this, i feel as though all the time revising English literature will inhibit my chances of getting in some good revision for my maths and physics tests. Any tips?
Original post by Cakecupcake
So basically my gcses started this week, and i feel as though I've got 90+ percent in each test so far😁. HOWEVER, next week i have my two english literature exams and i literally know next to nothing about both jekyll and hyde and Romeo and Juliet, and i have no idea how to efficiently revise either, and on top of this, i feel as though all the time revising English literature will inhibit my chances of getting in some good revision for my maths and physics tests. Any tips?

When i say i know barely anything i'm not exagerrating btw english deffo isn't my strong point😓
I'm also studying Jekyll and Hyde for my exam next week and i found that BBC Bitesize is a really good website to learn the texts. I would go on the and get a basic summary of the plot so you know the text, have a look at the key themes and where they are shown and look and who the key characters are.
You could make flashcards using the website and then test yourself ready for the exam?
Original post by mollie241
I'm also studying Jekyll and Hyde for my exam next week and i found that BBC Bitesize is a really good website to learn the texts. I would go on the and get a basic summary of the plot so you know the text, have a look at the key themes and where they are shown and look and who the key characters are.
You could make flashcards using the website and then test yourself ready for the exam?

Thanks😊

Quick Reply

Latest