The Student Room Group

how is everyone’s revision going?

Hey everyone, how is your revision for exams going? If you’re stressed or confused, or even feeling great, how’s it going?
Reply 1
I have 2 weeks left till a-level exams and I feel u won't have time to go over everything. it's stressing me out so badly
Reply 2
Original post by FAM29
I have 2 weeks left till a-level exams and I feel u won't have time to go over everything. it's stressing me out so badly

Aw no :frown: I’m really sorry to hear that

Take it slow - sometimes, even when it sounds stupid, more haste is less speed
Reply 3
Original post by FAM29

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-better-to-study-one-subject-finish-it-and-move-on-to-the-next-one-or-study-all-of-them-at-the-same-time-jumping-from-one-to-another-after-shorter-periods-of-studying-each I bed this will definitely help!! It’s about how you should plan your revision and the most scientifically-correct way to revise. It’s only a 1 to 2-minute read. :smile: hope this helps
Reply 4
Thanks x
Reply 5
Original post by FAM29
Thanks x

No worries :smile:
I keep getting worried about something wrong happening on the day of the exam. Pointless worry but it's still making it hard to keep going when revision gets tough
Reply 7
fgs why are you even asking, have you seen the threads??:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending