The Student Room Group

Yr 12+13's: How do you plan to focus your time over the festive break?

This poll is closed

Yr 12+13: How do you plan to focus your time over the festive break?

Nothing, having a break from school/college 15%
I'll be revising 59%
Researching my post-18 options 7%
Applying for University 6%
Applying for an alternative to Uni 2%
I'll be working 9%
Something else? tell us more in the comments!2%
Total votes: 380
Hello Year 12's and 13's :wavey:

As the holiday season approaches, we're curious about how you plan to make the most of your festive break! :holly:

Will you be diving into some revision, spending some time with your family and friends, applying to university, or perhaps embarking on a well-deserved Netflix binge? :closedeyes:

Join the conversation, cast your vote and tell us more about what you're going to be getting up to! we can't wait to hear all about it :biggrin:

ps. This is a multiple-choice question!
I'll probably spend it revising because I can't be bothered to deal with some of my relatives lol
Reply 2
Original post by CamembertPaws

As the holiday season approaches, we're curious about how you plan to make the most of your festive break! :holly:

Will you be diving into some revision, spending some time with your family and friends, applying to university, or perhaps embarking on a well-deserved Netflix binge? :closedeyes:

Join the conversation, cast your vote and tell us more about what you're going to be getting up to! we can't wait to hear all about it :biggrin:

ps. This is a multiple-choice question!

I will be absolutely on the grind. I'm trying to finish my NEA documentation as soon as I can in December (it's due in for February but we have mocks in Feb so priorities!), revision for said mocks, finishing off my EPQ, doing STEP prep (anticipating an offer from Imperial for CS but who knows?!) and then catching up on various bits and pieces of work because I've missed a few lessons for interview, Olympiads and a bunch of other stuff.

I've literally got no time to rest! I've finish my first EPQ draft but I wanna finish by the first week of January so that I can get more free time in school (I literally have 50 minutes in a week at the moment so stretched to the limit!).
Original post by CamembertPaws