The Student Room Group

GCSE-So unmotivated and feeling worthless

Hi
I have sat 4 GCSE exams so far and I'm not to sure how they went.I would like to say that, thanks to God, I am a moderately hard working student.I am predicted all sevens and aiming for sevens and above (need a minimum of five sevens to go to the college that I desperately want to go to). However lately, I've realised that I have so many gaps in my knowledge and feel so defeated - to the extent that I physically cannot revise.

I feel like I have failed before I have even walked into the exam, which Is ridiculous because I stress and do try quite hard. Lately, revised and feel as though I am unworthy of reaching my goals.It has really Been impacting my wellbeing and ability to interact and concentrate
Please help me feel motivated.
U just literally need to stop thinking about it tell someone not u to make u a timetable based on what days ur exams are and revise for them but u don't know what exams u have got

u will only know what exams u got on the day !
but u will have revised it due to the timetable
i hope that makes kinda sense

there is so many people that are revising last minutes so u know the grade boundaries are on ur side!
lastly just do the work
get off tsr and just start watch mr salles and mr bruff for ur english lit exams
just revise you know this is it, you have the WHO SUMMER AHEAD i think thats a fair game

Quick Reply

Latest