The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What was the Christmas carol question !!
Original post by MichaelMcC
What did everyone write for the Frankenstein question. I mentioned how the monster says "if i have no ties and affections, hatred and vice must be my portion". Also when he says he is "malicious because i am miserable". But i did find the question quite hard

What was the Frankenstein question?
What was the Jekyll and Hyde question?
Original post by Cakecupcake
Did almost 4 pages for romeo and juliet and barely over 2 for jekyll and hyde. Just basically wrote a bunch of crap that made no sense.

Original post by Daetrynne
Jekyll and Hyde was Macbeth's redemption, at least for me :smile:

The question was so vague you could have gotten away with virtually anything:

-pathetic fallacy (e.g. fog which figuratively and literally obstructs our view of the truth, darkness being intrinsically linked to Hyde's appearances in the novella, hence creating tension during scenes that take place in the dark)

-Any reference to duality and juxtaposition that wasn't exclusively focused on the final revelation, from character to setting, could be linked to mystery and tension

-Any reference to friendships and how the reader can tell when something bad is about to happen from how Lanyon and later Utterson lose contact with Jekyll throughout the novella

-Any reference to the inferred homosexual relationship/blackmail between Jekyll and Hyde which would have unsettled a Victorian audience

-Anything to do with Hyde

Mention anything about Victorian hypocrisy/Darwin for AO3 and you're set
Original post by bilalsheraz7
Nope AQA brother Tukka ake

What was the aqa question
What was the much ado question ?
what was the question about dr jekyll and hyde?
Original post by Daetrynne
Jekyll and Hyde was Macbeth's redemption, at least for me :smile:

The question was so vague you could have gotten away with virtually anything:

-pathetic fallacy (e.g. fog which figuratively and literally obstructs our view of the truth, darkness being intrinsically linked to Hyde's appearances in the novella, hence creating tension during scenes that take place in the dark)

-Any reference to duality and juxtaposition that wasn't exclusively focused on the final revelation, from character to setting, could be linked to mystery and tension

-Any reference to friendships and how the reader can tell when something bad is about to happen from how Lanyon and later Utterson lose contact with Jekyll throughout the novella

-Any reference to the inferred homosexual relationship/blackmail between Jekyll and Hyde which would have unsettled a Victorian audience

-Anything to do with Hyde

Mention anything about Victorian hypocrisy/Darwin for AO3 and you're set

what was the question
Original post by hass1234ss
what was the question

what was the question for dr jekyll and hyde
Original post by Joline
What was the Romeo and Juliet question?

Parent and child relationships
What was the question for Christmas carol?
Anybody know what the question was for Jekyll and Hyde?
(Original post by bryan drozario)i absolutely ****ed up on jekyll and hyde

what was the JH extract again?
Original post by Georgiaasmithh
Parent and child relationships

What extract was it ?
The question for A Christmas Carol was about How Dickens presents Scrooge’s fears, in the tract and the book as a whole. The extract was when he first met the Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come.
does anyone know the gcse aqa 2018 question to jane eyre?
Original post by ~BrielleHoney~
I did Much Ado About Nothing and Pride and Prejudice. The questions for those two were written by God and delivered by angels.

what were they?
Original post by ~BrielleHoney~
I did Much Ado About Nothing and Pride and Prejudice. The questions for those two were written by God and delivered by angels.

what were they?
Original post by ibbyk2001
I did macbeth / A christmas carol - cant complain, gifted with such easy questions

what was the christmas carol question
Original post by o.shafamachine69
what was the christmas carol question

The question for A Christmas Carol was about How Dickens presents Scrooge’s fears, in the extract and the book as a whole. The extract was when he first met the Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come.
Reply 159
What was the acc question

Latest

Trending

Trending