The Student Room Group

New spec Edexcel A level Maths

Hey, have any of you by any chance got the Edexcel new spec Specimen papers that are locked on the Edexcel website?
Because i have a maths test next week and am currently miserably failing even tho i have done all the past papers or sample papers available lol so i was wondering if anyone had the Specimen one as it s the only one i haven't done? :smile:
Original post by jklasjrkx123
Hey, have any of you by any chance got the Edexcel new spec Specimen papers that are locked on the Edexcel website?
Because i have a maths test next week and am currently miserably failing even tho i have done all the past papers or sample papers available lol so i was wondering if anyone had the Specimen one as it s the only one i haven't done? :smile:

I hate to not answer questions directly in general, but how exactly are you failing and is it something that can be remedied by using the textbook, rather than a new set of questions that may just have the same results as any other papers you may have done?
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
I hate to not answer questions directly in general, but how exactly are you failing and is it something that can be remedied by using the textbook, rather than a new set of questions that may just have the same results as any other papers you may have done?

The problem is not the content of the questions (i have gone through the book several times and done exercises and there s nothing i dont understand), it s that i am very bad at time pressure and never manage to finish the paper, hence why i am failing..
That s why i was asking for papers as i manage my time better every time i do one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest