The Student Room Group

Which is more difficult at uni - law or psychology?

I did psychology at A-level and found it very easy however it gets much harder at degree level - you have to read loads of research papers etc.

I heard that there is actually less content to learn in a law degree, is this true? Or is there more extra reading.

Also how hard is law in terms of like, understanding it - poorly phrased I think! But when I did history at A level I found it so hard to understand, the source she may as well have been written in a different language. Is it that hard to get your head around the actual content?
Reply 1
Original post by Mayavalentine
I did psychology at A-level and found it very easy however it gets much harder at degree level - you have to read loads of research papers etc.

I heard that there is actually less content to learn in a law degree, is this true? Or is there more extra reading.

Also how hard is law in terms of like, understanding it - poorly phrased I think! But when I did history at A level I found it so hard to understand, the source she may as well have been written in a different language. Is it that hard to get your head around the actual content?

I do psychology at a top 20 uni. There is a lott of research papers and reading to do and SPSS statistics which is confusing so there is maths which I don't think you will get in a law degree.

It is a respectable degree and not eeasy as long as you do it at a university that has good standards and reputation and it is accredited.

I don;t know about law though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending