The Student Room Group

Help me rn

Sent an email to someone from edexcel asking them for resources and model answers and to keep grade boundaries low, can i get disqualified?
No, your teacher should be giving you those anyway, theyll just give you any public resources they have.
As long as you werent rude youll be fine.
Check theur website for model answers etc
Original post by Katiemick8
No, your teacher should be giving you those anyway, theyll just give you any public resources they have.
As long as you werent rude youll be fine.
Check theur website for model answers etc

I wasn't entirely rude but rather ambiguous here is what i said:

Hi Jon, I am not a teacher, i am a student and i am writing to you in regards of resources, do you know where i can get Edexcel endorsed questions, any 'Model,' answers, any tips for the upcoming exams, as we are the first year sitting the new A2 spec it really is very difficult to get your hands on good quality resources, additionally any tips to aid revision will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.
P.S. please make the grade boundaries low.
From a keen student
Original post by adzzzzzzzzzz
I wasn't entirely rude but rather ambiguous here is what i said:

Hi Jon, I am not a teacher, i am a student and i am writing to you in regards of resources, do you know where i can get Edexcel endorsed questions, any 'Model,' answers, any tips for the upcoming exams, as we are the first year sitting the new A2 spec it really is very difficult to get your hands on good quality resources, additionally any tips to aid revision will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.
P.S. please make the grade boundaries low.
From a keen student

I would be fine, but my email is my full name...
Ah yeah thats fine, dont worry
Im 100% they wont care if anything theyll probably help you, they must gets loads of emails from stressed angry students so thats probably a good email in comparison to that😂
Original post by Katiemick8
Ah yeah thats fine, dont worry
Im 100% they wont care if anything theyll probably help you, they must gets loads of emails from stressed angry students so thats probably a good email in comparison to that😂

Thank you for the reassurance my g

Quick Reply

Latest