The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ph.at

Also who do you represent?

MMA is the new representative for Syria.
Reply 41
Ph.at
We do not massacre people in refugee camps, after million of Jews have been killed in camps during WW2 I find your point rude.

The fact that Jews may have been killed in camps in WW2 has nothing to do with this debate.

Ph.at
The wall merely acted like a border.....stopping terrorists coming into Israel land and killing our people.

The wall is designed to imprison the Palestinian population as well as to steal more land from them. It has had no impact on the amount of 'terrorists' coming into Israeli land and if anything created even more resentment and tension is the region.

Ph.at
As for the Lebanese war....lets make a point clear.....Israel was merely out to dismantle Hezbollah.

So it is acceptable for Israel to wade in to other countries to dismantle legitimate political parties just because it does not like them?

Ph.at
As for looking up to Iran...it something which we never will do....stoning people to death for crimes instead of jail sentences, there constant questioning of the existence of the Holocaust, enriching uranium to make weapons.

Evidence that Iran stones people to death on a regular basis? Or are you just scaremongering. And how is stoning people to death no different to dropping bombs on innocent civilians houses in Palestine? Both have the same result. And why is the questioning of the Holocaust such a major crime? The Holocaust seems to be the only historical event that ever occured where to even investigate and research it is a crime punished by imprisonment in a number of countries. Iran is an intelligenct and cultured nation who simply wants to research the Holocaust in a bit of detail, rather than to believe the Israeli version of events. Because we all know how accurate that can be. :rolleyes:

Craghyrax
MMA is the new representative for Syria.

I would hardly call myself the 'new' representative.
Sorry, completely missed this when it was first put up - think I was on tour. Russia believes elections are an internal issue, NOT a UN matter, and should not be brought up for debate among the UN.
Reply 43
MMA
The fact that Jews may have been killed in camps in WW2 has nothing to do with this debate.

Israel never said it had, you mentioned camps.....and millions of Jews have been killed in camps. It was a point, thats all but then again one would expect you to ignore that.

MMA
The wall is designed to imprison the Palestinian population as well as to steal more land from them. It has had no impact on the amount of 'terrorists' coming into Israeli land and if anything created even more resentment and tension is the region.

Suicide bombings have gone down as a direct result, so your point is unfounded.

MMA
So it is acceptable for Israel to wade in to other countries to dismantle legitimate political parties just because it does not like them?

Hezbollah are a terrorist organization who wish for the destruction of Israel.

MMA
Evidence that Iran stones people to death on a regular basis? Or are you just scaremongering. And how is stoning people to death no different to dropping bombs on innocent civilians houses in Palestine? Both have the same result. And why is the questioning of the Holocaust such a major crime? The Holocaust seems to be the only historical event that ever occured where to even investigate and research it is a crime punished by imprisonment in a number of countries. Iran is an intelligenct and cultured nation who simply wants to research the Holocaust in a bit of detail, rather than to believe the Israeli version of events. Because we all know how accurate that can be. :rolleyes:

Iran does stone people to death, you deny it all you want. Its funny actually those innocent civilians are actually terrorists who bomb and harm innocent people in Israel.

As for Hamas, we find it laughable really that there leader is looking for peace and fighting us as we are the oppressors etc, however instead of being with his people he goes and hides in Syria....:rolleyes:

MMA
I would hardly call myself the 'new' representative.

Hi am the representative for Israel. :tsr2:

Latest

Trending

Trending