The Student Room Group

Edexcel C4 leaked last night apparently

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bullyhunterd2
No my point is, whoever took that picture obviously had access to the entire paper. Allowing him to easily distribute the paper to god knows how many other people.

Well yes, that's a good point.
Honestly, wouldn’t mind resitting knowing how much I messed it up
Reply 22
There is absolutely no way anyone is resitting, imagine the logistics behind organising a national paper for thousands of students, some of whom are already out the country on vacations etc.

Same thing happened last year, all that happened was the exam board gave a statement on how they would better themselves next year through investigations and so on but there was no resits or changing of grade boundaries.
Original post by xsojin
Same thing happened last year, all that happened was the exam board gave a statement on how they would better themselves next year through investigations and so on but there was no resits or changing of grade boundaries.

Lol.
Wishing our AQA paper got leaked like that 🙂
Original post by Ollie1999
Exactly! Grade boundaries will be artificially inflated and I need everything I can get. Looking at the time stamps it is real and someone screen recorded the chat to show it wasn’t photoshop

a handfull of people getting full marks wont do a single thing to grade boundries
Guys most of y'all had your last exam, me as well. So relax because first of all it might be fake. You can change your date and time on your phone and what not. I wouldn't be too worried about it. Enjoy your holidays.
Tbh I reckon the guys cheating still would probably manage to scrape a B in that exam.
The guys cheating probably failed C1 lol
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 28
Is this actually legit?
2005 paper - q1
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by pupilroom
and what i find funny is , that guy just created an twitter account in the morning, just to post this thingy ,good try bro

Maybe he did it so people wouldn't know his real name ?
Original post by H.Ash999
4E1D6C59-F639-47E6-917B-02E4906F4BC9.jpg.jpeg

2005 paper - q1

The question from the alleged leaked paper shows 1 a) obviously indicating that there was a part 2 which was the case in the real exam.

That photo there only shows 1. and no sub letters to indicate another question.
Original post by J-ved
The question from the alleged leaked paper shows 1 a) obviously indicating that there was a part 2 which was the case in the real exam.

Yeah and also in this photo says up to x^3 but in this photo:

It clearly says x^2 and "give each coefficent in its simplest form"
It's bullsh*t guys. They just remembered the question, copied it out into a word processor using the font of the edexcel papers then made a group chat and changed the time settings on their phone. Not difficult. The fact that it came so long after the actual exam show you it's not real
and what i find funny is , that guy just created an twitter account in the morning, just to post this thingy ,good try bro

I dont think the person who recorded and took a screenshot of the chat cheated because he was a bit upset and angry because people he knew cheated.So i dont think that person cheated but the friends may have or whoever was talking on the chat
Original post by J-ved

This question is from June 2005 paper (Q1) . It’s a similar question to today’s Question 1. The photo in the what’sapp text was taken after today’s exam ( changed the phone’s time and date) so they pretending the pic was taken last night...
Original post by Tankinator
It's bullsh*t guys. They just remembered the question, copied it out into a word processor using the font of the edexcel papers then made a group chat and changed the time settings on their phone. Not difficult. The fact that it came so long after the actual exam show you it's not real

Truth .
The exact same thing happened last year with Edexcel A Level maths - except more than one of our papers were leaked (C3, C4 and a further maths paper to my knowledge).

Edexcel acknowledged it, but nothing happened much. The grade boundaries weren't significantly low (or low at all) and I didn't hear of anyone being disqualified.
(edited 5 years ago)
This question is from June 2005 paper (Q1) . It’s a similar question to today’s Question 1. The photo in the what’sapp text was taken after today’s exam ( changed the phone’s time and date) so they pretending the pic was taken last night...

That could happen too. But how did they even take the picture after today exam? Stupid question I know, but I'm sure you're not supposed to have your phones with you on the exam or at least have it placed in your bag?

But why would they just pretend ?

Quick Reply

Latest