The Student Room Group

England v Colombia

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
If my auntie had a c0ck she'd be my uncle.

If you don't have a reply, best to accept it and not reply at all...

...rather than confirming you don't have one while also making people think you're a child trying to say naughty words...
Reply 81
If my auntie had a c0ck she'd be my uncle.

It seems you possess intelligence on a level that is below even that of the average England fan, and that says a lot...
Original post by ozzyoscy
If you don't have a reply, best to accept it and not reply at all...

...rather than confirming you don't have one while also making people think you're a child trying to say naughty words...

England did score though. So your point about not scoring and then it's close doesn't matter.

Dominated possession, shots on target, shots in total and set pieces.

The match was not close.
Original post by e^iπ
It seems you possess intelligence on a level that is below even that of the average England fan, and that says a lot...

No spelling mistakes in that post, well done.
Reply 84
No spelling mistakes in that post, well done.

Great to see an England fan who cares about the English language for once...
England did score though. So your point about not scoring and then it's close doesn't matter.

Dominated possession, shots on target, shots in total and set pieces.

The match was not close.

I never made the point that if England don't score then it's close, that makes no sense. It was 2-1, not 3-0.

Dominated possession, shots on target, shots in total and set pieces yet scored 2 goals, while Tunisia scored 1 with less. A match is won by putting your shots into the net, not by dominating possession.

Ask Spain, whose matches were all close despite dominating possession and shots against everyone.
I never made the point that if England don't score then it's close, that makes no sense. It was 2-1, not 3-0.

Dominated possession, shots on target, shots in total and set pieces yet scored 2 goals, while Tunisia scored 1 with less. A match is won by putting your shots into the net, not by dominating possession.

Ask Spain, whose matches were all close despite dominating possession and shots against everyone.

You put the ball in the net by shooting. You need possession of the ball to shoot.
You put the ball in the net by shooting. You need possession of the ball to shoot.

Tunisia also had shots and possession of the ball.
Tunisia also had shots and possession of the ball.

But nowhere near as much as England.
But nowhere near as much as England.

Yet they only were able to score 2 past Tunisia's defence. Close game.
Yet they only were able to score 2 past Tunisia's defence. Close game.

Close score.
Original post by Luke7456
congratulations for knocking england out the world cup and thankyou now i can work in the summer without the nonsense distraction of everyone thinking somehow we can win the world cup.

This guy makes me laugh 😂😂.
England will leave Columbia's defence looking like for their own health it is best they leave the World Cup today.
England to win 3-1.
Expecting izquierdo to start in place of James. He has a point to prove :wink:
final prediction 2-1 england, go 2 up, and then hang on for the last part of the match, with Colombia only managing to claw one back.
Reply 96
James not even on the bench.
Colombia would have been favourites for me with James, without him.I expect England to get the result.
Reply 98
Kane to score
Falcao to score
Colombia to win.

But still, come on england? Lol
Come on England! 😊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Quick Reply

Latest